ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hand-written and typed applications

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

MWazir
Diamond Member

Hand-written and typed applications

Post by MWazir » Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:09 pm

Dear all,

I am a wok permit holder in the UK for the last 2 years, and still employed. However I want to apply for HSMP and I am comfortably above 65 in the point calculation (Thats my own assesment though ;)
I have been going through the topics in this forum and it has been of great help. Many thanks for that!

There are sections in the application like -
What type of work or self-employment do you intend to do in the United Kingdom?
What arrangements have you made to seek work upon your arrival in the UK?

A. Is it a good idea to type and print this out under the section or hand write it. I thought for clarity a printed answer would be better. Is that a good idea and acceptable?
B. What sort of answer do they expect for someone who is already working in the UK.

I plan to submit my application ASAP and after reading the offical website, I understand that this is going to be a long long long wait. But atleast it would give me the independence. Also some people in this forum are speculating that HO will officially change rules in Sept-Oct and make it more strict. I would like to send my application right way so that my application is processed under the current guidlines which I think is favourable to me.

Many thanks
Mujahid

afzalasm

Post by afzalasm » Thu Aug 26, 2004 7:12 am

Hello there,

Being a work permit holder and already doing a job surely help you obtaining an HSMP more quicly as in-country applicant.

>>>>>What type of work or self-employment do you intend to do in the United Kingdom?

Write here that you are already doing a job in UK over a work permit since dates.... and also mention the job designation and responsibilities in brief.

>>>>>>What arrangements have you made to seek work upon your arrival in the UK?

Write here that I am an in-country applicant since _____ and currently living at _____________________________________ address.

There is no big difference whether you type or write by hand. I recon. get it written in your hand writing.

Its in news that scheme is going to be tougher and it can happen any time. No official news abt it so far.

Good luck.
Regards,
Afzal

james22
Newly Registered

Re: Hand-written and typed applications

Post by james22 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:46 am

do give me a call i can help with that kind of issue .07448545593

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Hand-written and typed applications

Post by CR001 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:06 pm

james22 wrote:do give me a call i can help with that kind of issue .07448545593
This thread is more than 10 years old!!! I am pretty sure the poster has resolved their issue.

Also, please remove your phone number as this is a very public forum!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.