ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After marriage can i apply stamp 4 directly to gnib office

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Aalia88
Newly Registered

After marriage can i apply stamp 4 directly to gnib office

Post by Aalia88 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Hi guys i want to rectifies my question.can i apply directly to gnib office directly after civil marriage to an irish?please note i was legal in the country for 7 years and since last September up to now im illegal with no visa.or what should i do to apply.plz lovely people help me.t thanks in anticipation.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: After marriage can i apply stamp 4 directly to gnib offi

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:59 pm

Have a look on this link:

http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP07000024

And see the details below in it:

B). If you do not have current permission to remain in the State a written application must be made to the following address:

Spouse of Irish National Unit, Residence Division,
3rd Floor,
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service,
13-14 Burgh Quay,
Dublin 2.

Aalia88
Newly Registered

Post by Aalia88 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:57 pm

CalvinKlien wrote:Have a look on this link:

http://inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/WP07000024

And see the details below in it:

B). If you do not have current permission to remain in the State a written application must be made to the following address:

Spouse of Irish National Unit, Residence Division,
3rd Floor,
Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service,
13-14 Burgh Quay,
Dublin 2.
Hi thanks for ur reply.i really appreciate.my husband has irish passport through naturalisation and he just got divorce.he did paper marriage for getting his visa.but i was staying with with him since 2009 till date,after his divorce we decided to get married, so how would i show my relationship with him?oir relationship is true and sincere not sham.any idea anyone,does it really take 12 months for a decision?or is it easier and quick through solicitor?
Thanks u lovely people.xxx

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:02 am

Why not move to the north together with him for him to exercise his eu treaty rights. At least a residency right is guarantee for you over there as long he is working. For a spouse visa in ireland its not guarantee as long Its on the discretion of the minister. But under eu law your residency rights in guarantee in the uk as long the marriage is genuine, you dont need to tell them your immigration history moreover by eu law its not put into consideration. Your right to residence in uk is your marriage certificate and proof your spouse is exercising treaty rights at least WORKING.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:01 am

Well well well.... So your husband had a sham marriage (paper marriage) and you have accepted that in public forum... You know the consequences of sham marriage..... Do you ????

I will not be able to provide any further help once you have admitted that the whole chain is based on FALSE information....

Anyway, WELCOME to Ireland, you could do this here ONLY....

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:33 am

CalvinKlien wrote:@ Aalia88

Well well well.... So your husband had a sham marriage (paper marriage) and you have accepted that in public forum... You know the consequences of sham marriage..... Do you ????

I will not be able to provide any further help once you have admitted that the whole chain is based on FALSE information....

Seems the op cannot express him or her selves properly in English. I did not see her stating she accepted her husband did a sham marriage. After ready again I could see she said paper marriage to get his visa. What that mean I dont know, op need to explain properly what that means. You cant just come into conclusion because the op english is not clear.
beloved is the belief that there are inherent differences in people's traits and capacities that are entirely due to their race, however defined, and that, as a consequence, justify the different treatment of those people, both socially and legally.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:18 am

@ rachellynn1972

I think we all know what paper marriage means...

She specifically said " he did paper marriage for getting his visa.but i was staying with with him since 2009 till date"

what that mean is that he was involved in a sham marriage and beside that he was living with her.

So what conclusion would you take from that ???

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:49 am

I'm with u on this one @Rachellyn

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:09 pm

@janet thanks for understanding.
@kelvin, people need to produce their marriage certificate which is on a paper to get visa if you are applying through marriage. The certificate are written on a paper. You all might know what that means but I dont know, until op explain ed better in proper english..
I have never heard in my life that the alternative word for sham marriage is called paper marriage. Only the dodgy people maybe aware. Curiosity kills the cat, I even try to Google it but cannot find such that paper marriage is called sham marriage, or maybe op meant proxy marriage. Concluding as the judge and jury I will not partakes to that. I believe people sin differently because your sin is different to others does not make you righteous.
Lets give OP the chance to explain, we are all here to help each others, judging might scare op away from getting help he or she deserved. Kelvin you reserve the right to your own opinions but please dont judge because its not nice.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:14 pm

No Comments - You have your opinion and I will stick to mine -

Let's not fight here, I think we all have helped alot of people here and got help for our selves.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:34 pm

We will never fight, its OP problem we are just here to help.

Aalia88
Newly Registered

Post by Aalia88 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:07 pm

CalvinKlien wrote:Well well well.... So your husband had a sham marriage (paper marriage) and you have accepted that in public forum... You know the consequences of sham marriage..... Do you ????

Hey i knew him since 2007,he had divorce already,and now have irish passport,we r getting married next month,and then apply stamp 4,and i am also in ireland since 2005.i talked to solicitor today, i won't have any problem in getting stamp 4 after applying

Aalia88
Newly Registered

Post by Aalia88 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:19 pm

Thank you lovely people,sorry for the argument among all those here.paper marriage is yes sham marriage,but he is now divorce 1 year ago,and now he is irish passport and single,so if i married him,can i get my stamp 4??? NB: i am one year without visa, and have been in the state since 2006-2013 legally,and was regular with the gnib for renewal,but was on student visa,as u know 7 year max, so one more year,was waiting for his divorce from his current Latvian wife and im a non eu,and now we want to to get married,can i apply for stamp 4 eventhough i am 1 year without visa directly to the immigration office or i have to apply through solicitor?which is easier.

He is irish passport and divorce,and i am without visa one year.

I am very very sorry for not being able to explain properly,my apologise.

Aalia88
Newly Registered

Post by Aalia88 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:31 pm

We were in a relation since 2009 till date,what documents will they ask to show our relationship?but my friend did through solicitor and i talk to a solicitor too,he said i won't be in problem,but applying stamp 4 after civil marriage through solicitor is easier and quicker,rather than i applied on my own,li to gnib,applying by myself they going to ask a lot of documents as. Calvin said me in his above comment.i just want to share this after my visit to solicitor was just worried.any one if have more idea concerning this please let me know.the solicitor also said to me that its easier and quicker to apply after your civil marriage,as i will be a spouse of an irish partner.
Please i also welcome other answers eventhough i talked with solicitor earlier on,as you people comment and debate means a lot to me.

Janet and rachel last time did gave me great advice for my friend.

Thank u

janet0001

Post by janet0001 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:10 pm

CalvinKlein advise and help on this forum can't be rivalled. Were u in a relationship with ur man while he was still married to the Latvian? Were u the reason the relationship broke down?

Here's what INIS says: NOTE: Applications from persons where it is deemed that they are seeking such permission to simply gain entry to the State or where they seek such permission simply to continue their length of stay in the State for whatever reason, such applications will be refused and the appropriate and necessary action taken to remove the individual from the State. Any misinformation given during the application process will result in the application being refused
immediately.

The following original documentation should be included with your application:
Cover note signed by the applicant and Irish spouse/civil partner (sponsor) applying for residency in the State arising from marriage/civil partnership to an Irish national
Details of your immigration history in this State
Your current legal status
Your original marriage/civil partnership certificate
Detailed information regarding your relationship history and the context in which your marriage/civil partnership took place
Evidence of your current address of your joint habitual residence
Your original passport and birth certificate
Your Irish spouse’s/civil partner’s original passport and birth certificate
Divorce papers from applicant (if applicable)
Other supporting documentation – photograph
Evidence of Private Medical Insurance in respect of non EEA national
Evidence showing that Irish spouse/civil partner (sponsor) meets the published financial criteria set out at 17.2 of "Policy Document on Non-EEA Family Reunification" available on INIS website http://www.inis.gov.ie (e.g. P60s for last 3 years, financial statements, P21 Revenue Commissioner statements, pay slips, financial accounts, etc – this list is not exhaustive)
Accommodation details: Rent Book, Joint Tenancy Agreement/Proof of Home Ownership, Utility Bills, Financial Statements, letter from Community Welfare Officer (if applicable) or Tax Credit form from the Revenue Commissioners

Bcos u've been deemed illegal in the state for a year now,u'll have a lot of convincing to do that its not a marriage of convenience to avoid being removed from the state.It can be done tho.Start taking pictures from different locations on different days,he must also write a convincing letter to say how u've been there for him during the break down of his marriage bcos on paper,it would seem like a sham marriage.If he were an EU citizen,u would've have been in the driving seat.I suppose u have no child with him right? Another option to seal the deal.

Aalia88
Newly Registered

Post by Aalia88 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:10 pm

No child with him,but we were together since 2009,i am not the reason to get him divorce but, his wife has a child from another man.but we were friends, since 2007,and begin to stay together 2009.

rachellynn1972
Member of Standing

Post by rachellynn1972 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:10 pm

OP just accepted paper marriage is a sham marriage that is what I want to hear.
You cant obtain irish citizenship through fraud or not declaring the true information. It is the law. To my understanding OP and her Future spouse are both illegal, holding a irish passport or not.
I'm outa here.
Last edited by rachellynn1972 on Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lee24
Newly Registered

Post by Lee24 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:41 pm

The law mandates that the OP's "Irish" husband is stripped of his citizenship, then fined, imprisoned or both. As a non-EU national resident in Ireland without valid permission he should then be deported to his country of nationality. Obviously, the same is true for the OP, also an illegal non-EU national.

Aalia88
Newly Registered

Post by Aalia88 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:32 pm

But solicitor told me that i am legible to get visa.you all just ,but my friend got his visa.however he did live with his ex wife three years,she cheated and he applied for seperation and now got divorce,he got married end of 2005,and stay together for 3 years,then he applied seperation and then recentlygot his divorce recently.despite during his seperation he was given irish citizenship,after all proof of residence that the couple was cohabitate for three years. When he did live with ex wife for 3 years.it did was a sham marriage marriage at the beginning,but during the years he did excercise his responsibility as husband but the eu wife cheated.and it's not his fault.he would not have divorce until he found out,since his seperation we started living together,and develop a relationship and he don't want me to go back,and told me to wait his divorce and that we can get married.i hope u all undertand the situation well now before making any wrong judgment.thanks anyway for bothering.i thought u all will give a solution here of how we can be legal but u scaring us more.thanks.bye