ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa denied because of dated contracts after the 11th july

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

coles medd
Newly Registered

visa denied because of dated contracts after the 11th july

Post by coles medd » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:42 pm

hi
I need soma clarification please.
I applied for my visa on 26th july bt was denied because I had 2 contratcs dated 15th july and 24th july. however when I was applying for the visa I was not aware of the 11th july new rule stating that one should have contracts dated before the 11th otherwise I would have provided the contracts I had secured before that since I had opened my company in february.i only included the most current contracts thinking they were more important. I made gum tree adverts on the 9th of july of which I have email and receipt and opened my facebook company account on the same day 9th of july. I have been given right to appeal.
I just wanted advice on what to do please help.will be greatful.

PKBD

Re: visa denied because of dated contracts after the 11th ju

Post by PKBD » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:33 pm

Hi coles medd
Very sad to know your visa application got refused.

It's good you have advertised your business at the right time but contract dates must be before 11th july.
Because you have to show that your business activity before this date.

How come you didn't know about these changes?

I am not an expert but it seems you have to work towards your plan B.
Thanks

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: visa denied because of dated contracts after the 11th ju

Post by nasirkhan » Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:37 pm

You have made a major mistake by not providing contract/s before 11 july. This would haunt you in the appeal process as well. Seek professional advice but I would suggest you to reapply if you have contracts from before 11 July.