ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applications for wife and children - one package or separate

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Heinlein
Newly Registered

Applications for wife and children - one package or separate

Post by Heinlein » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:19 pm

Hi

We are going to apply for naturalization for my wife and children. I was wondering if I should send their applications and the accompanying docs in one package or in separate postages? Does it matter for the Dept of Justice?

Also the payment: can the bank draft be just one, €117 times the number of applicants, or should there be separate bank drafts for each applicant?

Any thoughts? Thanks.

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Applications for wife and children - one package or sepa

Post by CalvinKlien » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Every application should be sent separately and every application should have separate supporting docs + fees.

Every application would be dealt with it's own merit.

Heinlein
Newly Registered

Re: Applications for wife and children - one package or sepa

Post by Heinlein » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:41 pm

CalvinKlien wrote:Every application should be sent separately and every application should have separate supporting docs + fees.

Every application would be dealt with it's own merit.
Thank you CalvinKlien, makes sense. Actually it turns out you submit applications for children and for spouse to different addresses - one is in Dublin and the other is in Tipperary.