ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Financial income for ILR Set(m)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

mhassani
Newly Registered

Financial income for ILR Set(m)

Post by mhassani » Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:58 pm

Hi
Before asking about my question I would like tell my history.
My wife got a Indefinite leave to remain in April 2012 on basis of 10 years long residency. she came as student in2002 . we got married in 2005 and I came in uk 2006 as spouse dependent. We have baby girl in 2012 January . My baby and wife both have British passports. My visa was expiring in 2012 November and I applied ILR(F) . I was expecting that home office will consider me in the new rules but they consider me in old rules and gave me 2 years extension rather than 5 years. Now I'm going for my ILR set(m) my question is
1 Do I need to show income if so then how much
2 if I need to show i need to income for the dependent as well. (I'm not apply ILR for dependant Bcoz my baby is already British passport)
3 I work as self employee so I couldn't maintain my bank statement properly Bcoz work is on cash based that's y.

Kindly if you reply ASAP Bcoz I need to apply in 2 weeks times
Regard
Hassani

Obie
Ireland

Re: Financial income for ILR Set(m)

Post by Obie » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:20 pm

UKBA gave you the correct document.
You could not have qualified for ILR in 2012. You can only have FLR (M) for 2 years, but you could have applied for ILR the next day, on receipt of your FLR(M).

You can apply for SET(M), and the financial requirement is that you have adequate resource not to be a burden on the UK's resources.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors