ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

May Set 'O' application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

spring333
Newly Registered

May Set 'O' application

Post by spring333 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:18 am

This forum has been very useful and has to a certain extent helped me remain patient and calm in my wait for my Set O' application after completing 5years as a Tier 2 migrant.
Only rang HO once on 8/09/14 and that time the lady said they were still dealing with April applications and that the set 'O' applications normally take up to 6 months.
I received my documents and confirmation dated 14th October 2014 on the 18th October 2014 via Royal mail, now just waiting for the BRP.

My time line
Application Set 'O' main applicant and 4 dependants

posted on 19th May 2014
acknowledgement received on 21 May 2014
Biometrics letter received 11 June 2014
Biometrics done 17June 2014
Documents and confirmation letter received on 18th October 2014 dated 14/10/2014
Now waiting for BRP, expected within 7 days.
Thanks to everyone for your contributions which have been of great encouragement.
:) :) :)