ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslip more than 30 days old.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SSharda
Newly Registered

Payslip more than 30 days old.

Post by SSharda » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:25 am

Hi,
I am currently on Tier 1 General visa since 1st Feb 2010.
Planning to make application in person on 6th Jan 2015. (Qualifying period completes on 1st Feb 2015).

For some reason I won't get my December 2014 payslip until 10th Jan 2015. Now I am considering to show my earnings from Dec 2013 to Nov 2014. Which means my Nov 14 payslip is going to be more than 30 days old.
Is this a problem?

Bank statemets are OK. last bank statement will be upto 18th Dec 2014, so within 30 days.

Thanks
ssharda

xrootx

Re: Payslip more than 30 days old.

Post by xrootx » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:34 am

not an expert , but according to home office guidance to claim point for your earnings. You can claim point any of 12 months from last 15 months. So in your case I think you should be fine.

Still wait and see what experts suggest.

Thanks

SSharda
Newly Registered

Post by SSharda » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:01 am

Hi,

Thanks for reply.
Thats what my understanding is. However on SET(O) form somewhere is says all bank statements and payslips must be less than 30 days old from the date of application.

Ssharda

lemony

Post by lemony » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:41 pm

We submitted original payslips that were more than 2 yrs old. That was for proof of earning during annual leaves. Also we submitted a payslip that was issued in Dec 2013 as a part of our last 12 months salary proof. Rest were online printout though, along with a letter from the employer confirming the authenticity of the payslips. The letter was dated 1 week before the application date. We did in-person last week and got our ILR without any single questions asked.

Hope this helps.

Tier1extn001

Post by Tier1extn001 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:48 pm

the guidance says -

Payslip: This must be the most recent payslip. It must be dated no earlier than one calendar month
before the date of the application. It should either be an original payslip or on company-headed
paper. If the payslip is not on headed paper or is a printout of an online payslip, you must provide a
letter from your sponsor, confirming the payslip is authentic. The letter from the sponsor must be on
company headed paper, and must be signed by a senior official.

Does this refer to only last month's payslip? if not then how can payslip that we received for the month of Jan or feb etc be less than 30 days old if an application is made today?

Please can someone clarify the above?

Thanks

SSharda
Newly Registered

Post by SSharda » Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:36 pm

Hi,

Thanks for the reply everyone. Only question that needs clear answer is, as per form SET(O) instruction I can claim earning of any 12 consecutive months from 15 months immediately before application date. Now if I am applying in January and not including my December pay, obviously my November payslip is going to be more than 30 days old.

But again guidance notes say "your latest payslip and bank statement should not be more than 30 days old."

Can someone please clarify this?

Thanks
Ssharda

SSharda
Newly Registered

Post by SSharda » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:57 pm

Hi,

Got the reply for the problem from another post in here.
The guidance note Page 6 is referring to Tier 2 applications. For Tier1 General category any 12 months consecutive earnings made in 15 months immediately prior to application date is OK.

Thanks everyone. Lets keep helping each other.
Ssharda