ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 G to ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

xrootx

Tier 1 G to ILR

Post by xrootx » Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:17 am

Hi,
I will be applying for ILR on T1G (5 years) I just need to clarify few things :
- is the form Set (O) is the correct one ?
in Set (O) form not sure about the following sections:

6.3 Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK?
I have only 50 holidays in last 5 years all paid annual leaves , Could somebody please provide a format of this letter from employer. Also I had one day off sick which shows as Absence on my pay slip (salary deducted for one day) do I have to provide a separate letter for this one day as well.

7.12 Please state what ties you have with:
• The country where you were born.
• Any other country whose nationality you hold.
• Any country where you have lived for more than five years.

What do I have to put in the repose of this question on the form.

Any help will be appreciated.

thanks

xrootx

Re: Tier 1 G to ILR

Post by xrootx » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:30 am

Any help on this from expert will be appreciated.

Thanks

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:25 am

Still waiting , please ......

Subtle

Post by Subtle » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:56 pm

xrootx wrote:Hi,

6.3 Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including periods of paid annual leave from the UK?
I have only 50 holidays in last 5 years all paid annual leaves , Could somebody please provide a format of this letter from employer. Also I had one day off sick which shows as Absence on my pay slip (salary deducted for one day) do I have to provide a separate letter for this one day as well.

thanks

1. A sick leave if not paid, count towards unpaid leave. You should check that this unpaid leave is not affecting your scoring for salary requirement.
However, you must declare all paid/unpaid leaves spent outside UK. So if your one day sick leave was in UK, no need to declare it.

2. Ties to a country can be family ties or financial ties etc e.g. If you have family/parents in the country you have the nationality for, then put family/parents against it.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are exclusively mine and must be assumed as advice only. These do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any representative of the UK Home Office.

xrootx

Post by xrootx » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:30 pm

Subtle wrote:
xrootx wrote:Hi,

thanks

1. A sick leave if not paid, count towards unpaid leave. You should check that this unpaid leave is not affecting your scoring for salary requirement.
However, you must declare all paid/unpaid leaves spent outside UK. So if your one day sick leave was in UK, no need to declare it.

2. Ties to a country can be family ties or financial ties etc e.g. If you have family/parents in the country you have the nationality for, then put family/parents against it.
Thanks a lt for your response. I was wondering if I cant get a format of letter for paid/unpaid leaves out side the UK. all mine were paid and reason was family visit. Also if I submit a letter from my employer would that be enough to prove that all my leaves outside UK were paid or do I have to submit any other proof.

Thanks