ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP REGARDING TOEIC

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

shashin
Newly Registered

HELP REGARDING TOEIC

Post by shashin » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:10 pm

i have made my application on oct 2012 using toeic as english and later my application was refused not coz of english but of bank letters n made an appeal and won the appeal on dec 2013 but still i am waiting for my documents from ukba. have tried to contact them but the answer is as usual under process.

As we all aware that coz of toeic there has been arrest and raids going on everywhere. So does it affects to the applicants from 2012 as well or not. m very worried rt now.

And i got ielts score of 6.5 as well from the same year 2012 shall i send it to them or no.

Plz needs gurus advice on it

thanks

shashin
Newly Registered

Re: HELP REGARDING TOEIC

Post by shashin » Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:41 am

No comments so far frustating

umarjee4u
Newly Registered

Post by umarjee4u » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:11 am

you should send the IELTs result if it is still valid because normally it is valid for two years and you have done this in 2012. If you send this IELTS then it will give good impression and possibly no raid to your address.

Princess of Ammi
- thin ice -

Post by Princess of Ammi » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:49 am

winning an appeal puts a case back in being processed form at this stage you should not be providing anything on your own unless requested. the reason behind the refusal has now been dealt with in appeal in reconsideration thy might not look into same appendix of which score they already awarded you before the refusal. supplying anything now works as a wake up call to sleeping issues you should however stay ready for any unexpected situation.
ask your local MP to speak to Home office regarding your case win in appeal and quick reconsideration it undoubtedly works
thanks,

shashin
Newly Registered

Post by shashin » Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:25 pm

Omg now m worried n confused too wat to do and what not to do any more suggestions or ideas plz

shahbazali
- thin ice -

Post by shahbazali » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:08 am

Listen all Toeic applicants are in risk. even if you have IELTS 7 or above they will not consider it. they still have an authentic reason that you submitted forgery document (TOEIC). I know the same case. applicant got letter from ukba to send another english certificate. when he sent they refused as fake TOEIC was already submitted. this is hot issue now a days. there is no way to get rid of it.
even who already got visa, they can also be arrested or when they will apply for extension they might be get in trouble.

Just be safe somewhere and see what happens in appeals. it will clear in couple of months.
UKBA has got the recorded voice records and they have software of voice detector by which they are doing their investigation.

Either it will be a grand operation or they may give some relief.

waseem0345
Newly Registered

Post by waseem0345 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:45 pm

Hi there is really serious concern about toeic test holders by UKBA. I want to ask a question what about those who did toeic theirselves what will happen to those who r genuine test holders? Plz reply

Vishnu
Newly Registered

Post by Vishnu » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:12 pm

So TOEIC your submitted are 'fake' results?

waseem0345
Newly Registered

Post by waseem0345 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:34 pm

Hi Vishnu are u asking me?

Vishnu
Newly Registered

Post by Vishnu » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:44 pm

waseem0345 wrote:Hi Vishnu are u asking me?
Was asking shashin to see if the papers he submitted are bad quality or not. As if it was not, then he should not be worried at all regardless if other TOEIC were found fake!

shashin
Newly Registered

Post by shashin » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:43 pm

Unfortunately mine toeic is of bad quality thats why i am worried about it i hope there are lots of other applicants like me who used toeic as english. Coz i had less time to give another ielts and my score 6.5 was told not enough for enterprenuer visa so had to go with toeic.

If there is any way to be safe from it then i hope gonna be helpful for all other applicants too.
Last edited by shashin on Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

waseem0345
Newly Registered

Post by waseem0345 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:44 pm

I ve applied for T1 with team and we also submitted toeic and we both did it ourselves. Ukba asked us to provide new test than we sent them IELTS. But recently the ukba arrested my team member cz of toeic even though he did toeic himself and he also provided IELTs as it was asked by Ukba. But they took him and he lost his JR cz of his soliciter. His soliciter couldn't fight and lost the case. My decision is still not made yet don't know what will happen.. Any suggestion guys plz help

shashin
Newly Registered

Post by shashin » Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:48 pm

waseem0345 wrote:I ve applied for T1 with team and we also submitted toeic and we both did it ourselves. Ukba asked us to provide new test than we sent them IELTS. But recently the ukba arrested my team member cz of toeic even though he did toeic himself and he also provided IELTs as it was asked by Ukba. But they took him and he lost his JR cz of his soliciter. His soliciter couldn't fight and lost the case. My decision is still not made yet don't know what will happen.. Any suggestion guys plz help

when did u apply for T1

laxman 123
Newly Registered

Post by laxman 123 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:05 pm

hi all
i got viza 4 month ago and i have passed my university first semester. today i have received letter from home office that you toeic certificate is not verifiable therefore you need to remove the country asap. i am really shocked as at time of application they told me that submit another certificate and i submitted City and guild then i got viza........now i dont know what should i do now.. should i go for appeal ???//........................please advice
or anyone else received that letter with appeal form
thanks
shams

meet4music
Newly Registered

Post by meet4music » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Hi, I did TOEIC in dec 2011 and applied first extention in uk and got my visa, later I also used same toeic in oct 2013 to do my second extention, now this toeic has been expired in dec 2013 . So my current visa is based on toeic. Later I have done masters In UK as well which is uk degree . Moreover I was having b2 level in IELTS when i first came To uk in 2010. So should i worry about it.

meet4music
Newly Registered

Post by meet4music » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:19 am

Hi, can anyone please advice ??

ebass
Newly Registered

Post by ebass » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:52 pm

I was wondering where you got the information that they have audio evidence of every person who sat the TOEIC test. TOEIC serve 7 million people each year globally. Is this an assumption or a fact?

zahidali2020
Newly Registered

Post by zahidali2020 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:31 pm

Hi.

I have received Tier 1 refusal letter today with limited right of appeal. in letters it says your application has been refused under 320(7B) for providing invalid Toeic result. I am really shocked to see this outcome as i spent 11 months for English preparation at Eden College International Mile End registered center for Toeic exams and paid them 500GBP per month tuition fee. I have all the fee receipts and letters sent to my home address.

I did went to test center and took test myself so how come they refused my application under deception. Can please somebody help me regarding that. thanks

longhorn

Post by longhorn » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:04 am

@shashin

could you please let us know what happened in your case ? did you manage to get the visa or are you still waiting for the BRP to be issued. It will help a lot of people so please update.

Bash123
Newly Registered

Post by Bash123 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:00 pm

shashin wrote:Unfortunately mine toeic is of bad quality thats why i am worried about it i hope there are lots of other applicants like me who used toeic as english. Coz i had less time to give another ielts and my score 6.5 was told not enough for enterprenuer visa so had to go with toeic.

If there is any way to be safe from it then i hope gonna be helpful for all other applicants too.

CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE ME YOUR CONTACT DETAILS OF POSSIBLE, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!