ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused need help.

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

AS1985
Newly Registered

Refused need help.

Post by AS1985 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:58 pm

hi all members.

application got refused on following reason . i done appeal and got hearing date for next month really sort time and need help

reason 1 ) no letter from the financial institution in which third party funds are held has been supplied : to establish those funds are accessible to you and this documents is not signed by you and the third party.

( third party confirmed that they gone get letter from bank that they cant write this kind of letter ) ( my third party is my other team member and he got all money back home . he got refusal but his reason wasnt hard like mine so easily van win )

Reason 2 ) No declaration from legel representative has been supplied to establish that the letter of permission supplied is valid as the document you submitted is not signed by you and third party.

reason 3 ) Further to this you stated that you had provided advertising material and contracts. however these documents were not included with you application.
( we provided all advertising material and contracts with application )

any one can help me how to defend this case. i dont know what to do . please any one got any idea how to answers judge for this kind of questions. pleas

AS1985
Newly Registered

Re: Refused need help.

Post by AS1985 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Any one for help please

AS1985
Newly Registered

Post by AS1985 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:17 am

Please any gurus .. Any answers ..please

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:10 pm

AS1985 wrote:hi all members.

application got refused on following reason . i done appeal and got hearing date for next month really sort time and need help

reason 1 ) no letter from the financial institution in which third party funds are held has been supplied : to establish those funds are accessible to you and this documents is not signed by you and the third party.

( third party confirmed that they gone get letter from bank that they cant write this kind of letter ) ( my third party is my other team member and he got all money back home . he got refusal but his reason wasnt hard like mine so easily van win )

Reason 2 ) No declaration from legel representative has been supplied to establish that the letter of permission supplied is valid as the document you submitted is not signed by you and third party.

reason 3 ) Further to this you stated that you had provided advertising material and contracts. however these documents were not included with you application.

any one can help me how to defend this case. i dont know what to do . please any one got any idea how to answers judge for this kind of questions. pleas
What do you want to defend, when you didnot include third party declaration etc with your application originally? I do not know how you can defend reason 1 and 2, as it seems you didnot follow HO guidance for third party funding. I suggest you go and seek professional advice before making any further submission as you may need to make a fresh application with all the required documents and comply with the policy guidance.

P.S. This forum is not a substitute for professional advice.

AS1985
Newly Registered

Post by AS1985 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi

I did submit 1st document but bank didn't allow me to put my name on third party bank statement.

And I did submit third party diclaration but my sign wasn't there.

one2one2
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by one2one2 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:08 pm

AS1985 wrote:hi all members.

you can cover no 2 by engaging law of evidential flexibility. No 3 will be covered if you are certain that you sent ads and contracts in the application pack. No 1 is a bit tricky because its a straight refusal if your name is not on the bank letter and its clear in the policy guidance you can still argue on the basis of deceleration from sponsor. Go for your appeal and in the mean time get your fresh application ready and don't forget to read the policy guidance this time, coz you missed very crystal clear points.

AS1985
Newly Registered

Post by AS1985 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:06 am

Hi

Thank you

For number first we getting writing letter from bank that they can't write my name in letter is bank account is not mine. They can only write letter for account holder. Is that gone help there ?

AS1985
Newly Registered

Post by AS1985 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:12 am

Hi. Everyone

I just spoke with one Loyar and he said that . For number 1 he can fight if I can get specific writing letter from bank and number 2 we can go for evidential flexibility.

He said that he can do good fight . ..

What do you think gurus .. Really worried

I am going to start work on new application soon

one2one2
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by one2one2 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:17 pm

AS1985 wrote:Hi. Everyone

I just spoke with one Loyar and he said that . For number 1 he can fight if I can get specific writing letter from bank and number 2 we can go for evidential flexibility.

He said that he can do good fight . ..

What do you think gurus .. Really worried

I am going to start work on new application soon
A letter from the bank doesn't make any difference coz at the end of the day its not complying with HO guidance and HO will prove themselves taking a right decision(only in my point of view).

AS1985
Newly Registered

Post by AS1985 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:23 pm

Hi

Is there any other help .. Any more point I can use in hearing .. Just got letter from third party bank and it's saying that they can't put my name in some one else bank account .. They put there some bank rules and explain in there letterhead .. Is that gone make any diffrent for point one ?

AS1985
Newly Registered

Post by AS1985 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:26 pm

Really need help ..is there any way i can win this case in hearing .. Don't have that much money for reapplying .. My and all dependant visa fee can't afford to pay .. Want to win case any how

Please help me

Third party gone come with me on hearing date .

AS1985
Newly Registered

Post by AS1985 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:51 pm

Hi

Is there anyone got any idea about this case.? Please really need help. How can I win this case ..?

Please

Hope145

Post by Hope145 » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:49 am

AS1985 wrote:Really need help ..is there any way i can win this case in hearing .. Don't have that much money for reapplying .. My and all dependant visa fee can't afford to pay .. Want to win case any how

Please help me

Third party gone come with me on hearing date .
Really feel sorry for you! Whilst you are waiting for replies to your post, go and seek advice from more than one immigration lawyer to compare their advice since you really want to win appeal. Third party coming with you to the hearing is helpful to ur case. Hope you get helpful replies. Goodluck

one2one2
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by one2one2 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:35 pm

HO is right in the decision coz they have cleared in the policy guidance the letter must show the name of applicant. HO will easily defend their point in the court. You fight your appeal in the court but get your fresh application ready.....this is only solution in my sight.

cancerian

Post by cancerian » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:05 am

one2one2 wrote:HO is right in the decision coz they have cleared in the policy guidance the letter must show the name of applicant. HO will easily defend their point in the court. You fight your appeal in the court but get your fresh application ready.....this is only solution in my sight.
Can you please explain what is evedential flexibility?

AS1985
Newly Registered

Post by AS1985 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:02 pm

?