ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Form Set (o) - Cohabitation proofs

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

jobair
Newly Registered

Form Set (o) - Cohabitation proofs

Post by jobair » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:34 am

I have not recieved any reply from my post http://www.immigrationboards.com/settli ... l#p1100405. So, I think i should rephrase this.

I am in UK on Tier 1(General) visa and applying for ILR. My wife is with me for more than 6 years. Thus, I need to submit 2 years cohabitation proofs from 3 type of different sources (as stated on the post http://www.immigrationboards.com/indefi ... 21744.html by @arifahmmed).

We have utility bills, bank statements and council tax addressing our name since July 2014. Before that, there are only few bank statements and council tax on her name. So, my question is
  • if I submit Four bank statements and two council letter dated before June 2014 and One(/how many?) utility bills after July 2014, will it be secure enough?
  • We had the scan copy of provisional driving license showing previous address. Is it okay to submit the print copy of that?
  • It will be great if any one can tell me the of number bank statements we need to pass
Please advise.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Form Set (o) - Cohabitation proofs

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:55 am

The documents need to cover the two year period in either joint names or addressed individually to the same address, so roughly at least 3/4 letters for every 3/4 months.

What about tenancy agreements, NHS letter, HMRC letters, NI Number letters, mobile phone accounts, Sky TV, etc etc
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

jobair
Newly Registered

Post by jobair » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:54 am

First of all thanks a lot for your reply.

Unfortunately,
tenancy agreements: Her name was not included before June 2014
NHS letter: have two of them dated 2014
HMRC letters: e-copy
NI Number letters: dated 5 years before with her name
mobile phone accounts: e-copy
Sky/TV: dated after June 2014
3/4 letters for every 3/4 months
So does it mean 9-16 letters per year? in total 18-32 letters??

And regarding the bank statements do i need to provide all the pages in a statement?? or providing one page addressed individually is sufficient? Thanks in advance

jobair
Newly Registered

Post by jobair » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:50 am

Please give me some suggestions.. CR001 or any moderator can you please help me to sort this out?
Do i need to provide all the pages for any letters?
I have managed to find these following docs..
  • Home Office letter indivdually addressed on March 2013
  • Council letter dated June 2013 (page one of three)
  • -- Hmrc letter dated September 2013 in my Name
  • -- Nhs letter dated October 2013 in her Name
  • Bank statement page two of three dated Jaunary 2014 in her Name and my january statement
  • Credit card statements (different than bank) dated March 2014 individually addressed
[*] Finally, Water bills on June 2014 and Electricity Bills on October 2014

Basically, I am worried about council letter (June 2013) and Bank Statement (Jan 2014). Anyone have any experience like this? Any advise will be highly appriciated

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Post by UKBALoveStory » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:36 am

jobair wrote: Thus, I need to submit 2 years cohabitation proofs ....
When was your last visa granted? You have to provide documentary evidence of cohabitation since you were last granted leave (up to a maximum of two years).

it is very simple. Make an excel sheet like this

Month, Evidence for yourself, evidence for your spouse, joint evidence.

Add up to 24 rows in this sheet and tick every 3rd/4th row with either "yourself, spouse" or joint column. The evidences provided should be from at least 3 different sources.
I am not an immigration adviser...All IMHO.