ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one got visa after letter received excep complex case?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ami86
Newly Registered

Any one got visa after letter received excep complex case?

Post by Ami86 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:06 am

Hi there
I applied for tier-1-entrepreneur visa on 5th of Aug gave fingerprints on 18th Aug received letter on 12th Sept that you Application raises exceptionally complex issues so we can not decide your application with in normal time.
what does this mean what could the complex issues be?
plz reply did some one else received this kind of letter and what happens after?
Any one got visa after this letter

Ami86
Newly Registered

Re: Any one got visa after letter received excep complex cas

Post by Ami86 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:17 am

Hi there
I applied for tier-1-entrepreneur visa on 5th of Aug gave fingerprints on 18th Aug received letter on 12th Sept that you Application raises exceptionally complex issues so we can not decide your application with in normal time.
what does this mean what could the complex issues be?
plz reply did some one else received this kind of letter and what happens after?
Any one got visa after this letter

Rebekah14
Newly Registered

Post by Rebekah14 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:03 pm

Hi, I received same letter saying case is exceptionally complex however 2 weeks later another letter arrived saying that my visa has been approved.

I guess those letters are just part of the normal procedure so nothing to worry about it.

All the best

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Hi Rebecka ,

Cograts for getting visa approved.
Can you please share your time line , as i am also worried.

Thanks
Best Regards

Rockey

Ami86
Newly Registered

Post by Ami86 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:59 pm

Thanks Rebekah,

Thank you for your reply. I received the letter a month ago and still waiting for the reply.

And I am bit worried. :(

Rebekah14
Newly Registered

Post by Rebekah14 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:00 am

Hello,

My time line is below:

12 Aug sent application to HO
14 Aug acknowledgement letter sent by HO
18 Aug Biometric letter
17 Sept letter received case is exceptionally complex
03 Oct Visa approval letter
09 Oct BR Card sent out

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:43 am

o great Rabecka..thanks
It means your company was registered before 11th of July and you were not registered as sole trader...And your business account was open before 11th?
Best Regards

Rockey

Rebekah14
Newly Registered

Post by Rebekah14 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 2:14 pm

Hello,

Company registration was done before 11th July, but business account was ready just 2 day before the sent out application.

Do not worry, be positive and stay strong :-)

yasir khan 9211
Newly Registered

Post by yasir khan 9211 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:33 pm

hello ready for interview,

Ami86
Newly Registered

Post by Ami86 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:49 pm

Hi Yasir khan,

Thank you for the reply..
have u got the same... do u mean i might get the interview call.

Mavi007
Newly Registered

Post by Mavi007 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:54 am

Hi everyone,

I am new member to this forum and I would like to ask whether anyone got visa or interview call after receiving the exceptionally complex case letter from HO? I received this letter on 16th october.. I am worried whether they gonna call me for the interview or will make decision without interview? Did anyone receive visa approval after this receiving this letter?

niceguy200458
Newly Registered

Post by niceguy200458 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Congrats Rebekah !

I have got same letter twice. Once in June and then in September......still waiting

grenland7862

Post by grenland7862 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:31 pm

Dear Members,
I applied on 25 Feb 2016 to extends my visa, i also received same letter on 21st April 2016 stating that my case is complex. I believe that i completed all requirements and 101% confident that my application will be successful. I am realy nervious after getting this letter. This is nearly 8.5 years since i moved in UK and spent all of my savings and capital on my business.

They may call me for the interview.

Can anyone tell me what type of questions OH ask when they tajke interview.

I will update when i receive further correspondance from HO.

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:38 pm

shazdar wrote:Dear Members,
I applied on 25 Feb 2016 to extends my visa, i also received same letter on 21st April 2016 stating that my case is complex. I believe that i completed all requirements and 101% confident that my application will be successful. I am realy nervious after getting this letter. This is nearly 8.5 years since i moved in UK and spent all of my savings and capital on my business.

There are really rare cases for extension where such letters are being sent out by Home Office as most on this forum report either refused or successful in sort of month time without any interview.

What is nature of your business?

What you think might have triggered this?

grenland7862

Post by grenland7862 » Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:45 pm

Hi hepingperson,

Thanks for your response. I invested around £83,000 in three and half years . I am working as self employed ( nature of business is above nqf 4). i had loss during first two financial years due to high spending in order to grow the business and prift in next two years.

I actually farwarded all business record including expenses receipts and invoices/credit notes raised to my clients. The full box posted to home office was weight around 9 to 10kg.

helpingperson wrote:

There are really rare cases for extension where such letters are being sent out by Home Office as most on this forum report either refused or successful in sort of month time without any interview.

helpingperson
BANNED

Post by helpingperson » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:38 am

shazdar wrote:Hi hepingperson,

Thanks for your response. I invested around £83,000 in three and half years . I am working as self employed ( nature of business is above nqf 4). i had loss during first two financial years due to high spending in order to grow the business and prift in next two years.

I actually farwarded all business record including expenses receipts and invoices/credit notes raised to my clients. The full box posted to home office was weight around 9 to 10kg.

helpingperson wrote:

I assume you are on £50k Category. I am not really sure what the issue is, but why you sent them invoices, credit notes, receipts, etc.. which are not required at all for extension, these might have made your application complex.

You can not prevent losses, and HO does not have any particular requirements for profits so this should not be issue with your case.

zimba
Mood:

Post by zimba » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:28 pm

There are obviously red flags in your application.
Given the two years of extension you become eligible for 10 year ILR, so your immigration background and history will be checked thoroughly.
Also, you sent large volume of unnecessary useless documents with your application which points to the possibility of you being quite desperate to stay here, so expect even more scrutiny (checks, interview, etc)
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice