ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me with questions please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

matthymeine

help me with questions please

Post by matthymeine » Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:37 pm

hello i m applying for spousal uk visa soon and i m still lost in documents and want u please help me with these 2 questions :
1- do i need a sponsorship undertaking form !!
1- i'm muscian i play in different gigs , i don't have a stable job i don't know what to fill in my form about my self
and i don't put money in a bank , i don't have a monthly salary , what can i do about this !!
i was looking in pdf file of " guide to supporting documents " they say that i need Evidence of your current employment
or studies .
3- can you please give me the adress of border agency i can put on top of letters of relatioship and support (i live in morocco )

Rayking

Re: help me with questions please

Post by Rayking » Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:23 pm

matthymeine wrote:hello i m applying for spousal uk visa soon and i m still lost in documents and want u please help me with these 2 questions :
1- do i need a sponsorship undertaking form !!
1- i'm muscian i play in different gigs , i don't have a stable job i don't know what to fill in my form about my self
and i don't put money in a bank , i don't have a monthly salary , what can i do about this !!
i was looking in pdf file of " guide to supporting documents " they say that i need Evidence of your current employment
or studies .
3- can you please give me the adress of border agency i can put on top of letters of relatioship and support (i live in morocco )
You don't need sponsorship undertaken form.
Your wife is your sponsor, you don't need to include ANY.
The last depends on where you're sending the documents, if it's in your country,
Google the British high commission address in your country.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:01 pm

28 Avenue S.A.R. Sidi Mohamed, Rabat 10105, Morocco
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

matthymeine

Post by matthymeine » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:27 pm

Rayking wrote: You don't need sponsorship undertaken form.
Your wife is your sponsor, you don't need to include ANY.
The last depends on where you're sending the documents, if it's in your country,
Google the British high commission address in your country.
thank you so much @Rayking

matthymeine

Post by matthymeine » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:28 pm

Casa wrote:28 Avenue S.A.R. Sidi Mohamed, Rabat 10105, Morocco
Hey Casa thank you :p we ll do this adress , even if the decision is made in paris , france ??

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:34 pm

I'd suggest that you don't need a postal address. It would be normal to address it to - 'To whom it may concern'.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

matthymeine

Post by matthymeine » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:44 pm

Casa wrote:I'd suggest that you don't need a postal address. It would be normal to address it to - 'To whom it may concern'.
thank you Casa that's good idea :D

matthymeine

Post by matthymeine » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:08 am

a friend told me that i cannot apply for a visa if our relationship with my wife is not 2 years , ours is just 1 year
do we have to wait another year to join eachother :cry:

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:11 pm

matthymeine wrote:a friend told me that i cannot apply for a visa if our relationship with my wife is not 2 years , ours is just 1 year
That's for unmarried partners.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

matthymeine

Post by matthymeine » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Wanderer wrote:
matthymeine wrote:a friend told me that i cannot apply for a visa if our relationship with my wife is not 2 years , ours is just 1 year
That's for unmarried partners.
i see there s no difference unmarried or not , both want join their partner :?

Casa

Post by Casa » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:02 pm

There's a big difference. Unmarried Partners can only apply after living together in a relationship 'akin to marriage'. Two years co-habitation is required to prove a durable relationship. i.e they have to show that they aren't simply 'boyfriend and girlfriend'. The same isn't a requirement for married couples.
(Casa, not CR001)

matthymeine

Post by matthymeine » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:51 am

Casa wrote:There's a big difference. Unmarried Partners can only apply after living together in a relationship 'akin to marriage'. Two years co-habitation is required to prove a durable relationship. i.e they have to show that they aren't simply 'boyfriend and girlfriend'. The same isn't a requirement for married couples.
thank you so much Casa i understand now :D