ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Dependent visa application outside UK

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

peace74098
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Dependent visa application outside UK

Post by peace74098 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:56 am

Hi Friend's,

I have been on tier 1 entrepreneur visa and now I want to bring my wife as my dependent. So could anybody please tell me list of documents for entrepreneur dependent visa. Many Thanks

razi1234
- thin ice -

Re: Entrepreneur Dependent visa application outside UK

Post by razi1234 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:23 pm

i m in the same boat,plz send me ur mobile number.i will speak to u
RAZI

Manikbl
Newly Registered

Post by Manikbl » Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:14 am

i believe following documents are sufficient for T1 Entr Dependent / partner visa:

1. Duly completed Application form;
3. Dependent Original Passport & passport sized colour photograph;
4. Medical Reports;
5. Sponsorship Declaration from main applicant;
6. Copy of Passport & Biometric Card main applicant;
7. Original Marriage Certificate;
8. Wedding pictures including family group;
9. up-to-date original personal bank statements for maintenance covering more than previous 3 Months;
10. Letter from main applicant's Accountant/ pay slips;
12. Original Tenancy Agreement and Housing – accommodation certificate – fitness;
13. Some Original Remittance Receipts which send money to dependent;
14. international calling history;

razi1234
- thin ice -

Post by razi1234 » Fri Mar 07, 2014 8:51 am

what is this accountant letter?what will he mention in that letter?and i m making dividend vouchers ,do i just need to sign by myself on dividend vouchers?
regards
RAZI

Manikbl
Newly Registered

Post by Manikbl » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:17 am

if you did take any salary from your business than you can give a letter from your account which conform that you are the director of the business and your business is actively running. But don't worry if you can't manage it as it is only a supporting document, not must!!!

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:29 am

are the "Wedding pictures including family group" are mandatory or one can apply without them?

Manikbl wrote:i believe following documents are sufficient for T1 Entr Dependent / partner visa:

4. Medical Reports;
9. up-to-date original personal bank statements for maintenance covering more than previous 3 Months;
12. Original Tenancy Agreement and Housing – accommodation certificate – fitness;

anij
Newly Registered

Post by anij » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:59 pm

Please can i ask what is a Sponsorship Declaration. is it possible to send a template of this declaration?

Many thanks

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Sat May 17, 2014 1:59 pm

Hello friend,

Thanks for mentioning this list, but if the the applicant is only talking over skype/viber or whatsapp. How you will show the international calling history.
Secondly, if you are not sending any remittances to your spouse as she is living in joint family and parents looking after her.

Thanks

Manikbl wrote:i believe following documents are sufficient for T1 Entr Dependent / partner visa:

4. Medical Reports;

appeal786

Post by appeal786 » Mon May 19, 2014 6:22 am

You can add printouts of your Skype chatting and calling logs. I did this and we got visa.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Mon May 19, 2014 4:44 pm

Thanks for your kind reply regarding the calling history.

Can anybody please let me know that, is there any minimum requiremnt of per month income of the director and what if we only supply 2 months pay slips and devident vouchers as this financial year just started in April.

Will it all right?? Please update

Thnaks

appeal786 wrote:You can add printouts of your Skype chatting and calling logs. I did this and we got visa.

ishanka
Newly Registered

Post by ishanka » Thu May 29, 2014 9:55 am

Hi Guys,

I got entrepreneur visa and I need to apply dependent visa for my wife who is currently outside the UK. I'm bit confused finding the on-line application link.

Is this is the link?

https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/apply

Thanks in advance!

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Thu May 29, 2014 10:05 am

Ishanka,
Could you please share list of documents that you are planning to attach with your dependent? thanks

ishanka wrote:Hi Guys,

I got entrepreneur visa and I need to apply dependent visa for my wife who is currently outside the UK. I'm bit confused finding the on-line application link.

Is this is the link?

https://www.gov.uk/join-family-in-uk/apply

Thanks in advance!

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Thu May 29, 2014 6:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I was going through threads but couldn't understand that there is no requirement of salary slips or dividend vouchers and anything else such as rent agreement etc. They just need the maintenance fund and proof of existing relationship.

They must know we are the entrepreneurs and have got bloody good amount to invest in our businesses and we don't have any resource to public funds as well. So I think we must stay with the guideline provided by HO and do not give them any separate/extra documents. Please correct me if I wrong some where.

Regards

Riz 227
Newly Registered

Post by Riz 227 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:13 pm

Hi guys,
I am new to this forum.
I have got my visa in last December and also started the business along with my entrepreneur partner( entrepreneur team).
I want to apply dependent visa for my wife from outside the UK.

Please can anyone let me know what proof of income shall i show as i m taking salary from my company as a director ?
And how much the amount of salary should be and for how long to apply a dependent visa?

secondly can i show the maintenance fund for the same account as i shown for my visa (£50000) ?
as i have put £5000 extra in it ?

I will appreciate a detailed answer ?
Regards
Riz

priyapiya

**sample of sponsorship letter**

Post by priyapiya » Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:32 am

To,
British High Commission
xxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxx.

Dated:  xx-xx-2014

TO: CASE OFFICER 

Subject: Application for Dependent  Visa of xxxxx xxxx

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I xxxxxx ,  would like to invite my wife and stay with me in the UK at my residence as my dependent. 

My details are: 

Current visa status in UK: xxxxx 
Residence Permit Number: xx xxxxxxx
Visa Expiry Date: xx-xx-xxxx
Date of issue: xx-xx-xxxx

I am willing to sponsor my wife/ Dependent    of passport number xxxxxxx  as my dependent. 

I declare that I take complete responsibility to support my wife/Dependent during her travel and stay in United Kingdom. I have been living in the UK for more than xx years. I also take the responsibility to provide her accommodation and fulfill all of her expenses, which include travel, subsistence, food and any other circumstantial needs. 

I have enough space available in a rented house  at xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xxx  . Also I have enough funds available in my bank account to support her stay with me. 
In support of my wife’s/ Dependent   visa application, I have sent all necessary documents which are attached with her/his ‘Cover Letter’. 

In the event that you require any additional information or documentation in relation to her application or if I can be of further assistance during your consideration of her visa application, please feel free to get in touch with me. 

Regards, 

Name: xxxxxxxxxx 
Mobile: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-Mail: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Address:  xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Re: **sample of sponsorship letter**

Post by alpharomeo » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:41 pm

Hi priyapiya,

thanks for sharing this sample letter.

Question for everybody???? How much it is important to attach the rent agreement or the salary slips, if we have got enough maintenance funds available to support our dependent. As there is no requirement available in case worker guideline for all this other then the maintenance funds.

Comment please.

Regards

priyapiya wrote:To,
British High Commission
xxxxxxxxxx, xxxxxx.

Dated:  xx-xx-2014

TO: CASE OFFICER 

Subject: Application for Dependent  Visa of xxxxx xxxx

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I xxxxxx ,  would like to invite my wife and stay with me in the UK at my residence as my dependent. 

My details are: 

Current visa status in UK: xxxxx 
Residence Permit Number: xx xxxxxxx
Visa Expiry Date: xx-xx-xxxx
Date of issue: xx-xx-xxxx

I am willing to sponsor my wife/ Dependent    of passport number xxxxxxx  as my dependent. 

I declare that I take complete responsibility to support my wife/Dependent during her travel and stay in United Kingdom. I have been living in the UK for more than xx years. I also take the responsibility to provide her accommodation and fulfill all of her expenses, which include travel, subsistence, food and any other circumstantial needs. 

I have enough space available in a rented house  at xx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxx xxxxxxx xxx  . Also I have enough funds available in my bank account to support her stay with me. 
In support of my wife’s/ Dependent   visa application, I have sent all necessary documents which are attached with her/his ‘Cover Letter’. 

In the event that you require any additional information or documentation in relation to her application or if I can be of further assistance during your consideration of her visa application, please feel free to get in touch with me. 

Regards, 

Name: xxxxxxxxxx 
Mobile: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
E-Mail: xxxxxxxxxxxx
Address:  xxxx xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx

rajesh0505
Newly Registered

Post by rajesh0505 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:58 pm

hi, i am on tier 1 entrepreneur visa since 9 months. i went back home recently and got married 2 months ago. now i want to bring my wife as dependent. can anyone please advice me how much maintenance fund do i have to show??? Since I am in UK for almost 5 years.

1. Is it just 600 pounds

OR,

2. Is it (900+600= 1500) pounds

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:37 am

its 630 from july 1
rajesh0505 wrote:hi, i am on tier 1 entrepreneur visa since 9 months. i went back home recently and got married 2 months ago. now i want to bring my wife as dependent. can anyone please advice me how much maintenance fund do i have to show??? Since I am in UK for almost 5 years.

1. Is it just 600 pounds

OR,

2. Is it (900+600= 1500) pounds

NAR

Post by NAR » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:38 am

alpharomeo wrote:Hi priyapiya,

Question for everybody???? How much it is important to attach the rent agreement or the salary slips, if we have got enough maintenance funds available to support our dependent. As there is no requirement available in case worker guideline for all this other then the maintenance funds.
I agree. I just got the visa yesterday and now preparing to apply directly for dependents applications in a week time. I think a copy of the main applicant visa & passport along with the standard published requirements is enough. Of course certified/stamped marriage certificate & birth Certificates as well.

I mean they are not going to refuse dependent application unless they can prove that she is not your wife which they can't. So send original attested/witnessed marriage certificate and thats it.

Having said that, i am also not in the UK and applying from overseas, if i was inside the UK already, i may just double check if they need proof of address, but i think wedding photos and Skype chat is an overkill. Just stick to what the dependent guideline states.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Hi NAR,
thats the thing. we must stick to the guideline nothing else.

NAR wrote:
alpharomeo wrote:Hi priyapiya,

I agree. I just got the visa yesterday and now preparing to apply directly for dependents applications in a week time. I think a copy of the main applicant visa & passport along with the standard published requirements is enough. Of course certified/stamped marriage certificate & birth Certificates as well.

I mean they are not going to refuse dependent application unless they can prove that she is not your wife which they can't. So send original attested/witnessed marriage certificate and thats it.

Having said that, i am also not in the UK and applying from overseas, if i was inside the UK already, i may just double check if they need proof of address, but i think wedding photos and Skype chat is an overkill. Just stick to what the dependent guideline states.

Faisal200k
Newly Registered

Post by Faisal200k » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:20 am

hello guys

i want to apply for my wife i am not understanding that i just need to show my personal account statement or i have to show my business account statement because i got my entrepreneur visa in the end of July i am bit confusing what i hav to do can any one help me

PKBD

Post by PKBD » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:33 pm

Hi faisal
I am not an expert. ...but I think for a dependent visa you need to show your personal bank statement that you have enough money to support your dependents. Your source of income and business activity or letter from accountant. A house rental agreement to show you have accommodation available And verified by a solicitor.
Proofs of your relationship like Nikah nama etc
Consult with a solicitor if possible.
Thanks

Faisal200k
Newly Registered

Post by Faisal200k » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:44 pm

is there any conform report that we have to show pay slips from our business because just got visa 6 to 7 months before and company is running for the last 7 months

ehpramost
Newly Registered

Post by ehpramost » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi
I have kept maintenance covering in my wife account for more than 90 days
Can I still use it to make her application for dependent visa.
Please, someone help