ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

attended interview 21st Oct

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

PKBD

attended interview 21st Oct

Post by PKBD » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:15 pm

Hello all members
After 3 weeks long wait and tentions, I attended interview today.
I prepared all relevant questions which can be asked , and all , the questions were same HO normally ask from Tier1 entrepreneur visa applicants. But I must say they did ask some new and tricky questions.
I am sharing some questions and information you must know.
First introduction
Name ,Date of birth ,Qualifications , experience with in UK and overseas do you have.

Business details like, name , when you have registered and with whome? Y you have chosed this business?

Business insurance ; which insurance do you have? What does it covers? Who did insurance ? Company name? How much premium did you have paid?

Business contracts; how many contracts do you have now? How many new you have got? What is the total incone you have generated from all contracts? Where is the money u get from contracts?
You must have all information about your Clients. ...like How many employees are there ? What is your client annual t
Turn over (tricky Q) How many employees work in ABA department?

Funds availability; who is sponsoring you? Y? Whem you have met him/her ....how many times you have met with your sponsor in 10 years?

Have you paid Corporation tax? If no when will you pay....

How you did market research ? Why you think yourself as entrepreneur?

My interview last for 1 hr......
Finally I asked How long it will take ti decide my case....he said 2, 3 weeks possibly more....

If you want ask more details don't hesitate to ask....

Thanks

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: attended interview 21st Oct

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Did you bring any additional documents ?

PKBD

Post by PKBD » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:13 pm

Yes I have submitted updated documents. ...

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Hi PKBD,
Thats great you shared your interview experience that will certainly help others in many ways..I hope you will get your visa soon , wish you good luck.

I have few queries regarding your interview that my help me if any interterview happens.

1. did you have business insurance? becz i asked insurance company and they told me that we dont need compulsary business insurance untill we hire employee!!
2. what is ABA? How many employees work in ABA department?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance for replying question.
Rockey
Best Regards

Rockey

sonheaven

Post by sonheaven » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:43 am

Have you got a business plan submitted ?

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:47 am

sonheaven wrote:Have you got a business plan submitted ?
have u applied for visa .... if not then my brother, it is extremely important to submit business plan but a very comprehensive one ....

sonheaven

Post by sonheaven » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:58 am

asfan123 wrote:
have u applied for visa .... if not then my brother, it is extremely important to submit business plan but a very comprehensive one ....
hey, if you apply for 200k route, a business plan is not mandatory. I got a visa via tier 1 entrepreneur route already and my business plan is only 3-4 pages and got no interview.

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:01 am

sonheaven wrote:
asfan123 wrote:
hey, if you apply for 200k route, a business plan is not mandatory. I got a visa via tier 1 entrepreneur route already and my business plan is only 3-4 pages and got no interview.
That's good

PKBD

Post by PKBD » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:37 am

Hi rocky and other members
Thanks for your Dua's....

Yes I have submitted my business plan and employers liability insurance wich also covers public liability insurance.There were few questions regarding what ininsurance have you got and from which company?
ABA is name of company I work for just as an example.

They ask questions about your clint, like how many employees are working there. .....their annual turnover etc..

Thank you

sonheaven

Post by sonheaven » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:16 am

Rockey wrote:Hi PKBD,
Thats great you shared your interview experience that will certainly help others in many ways..I hope you will get your visa soon , wish you good luck.

I have few queries regarding your interview that my help me if any interterview happens.

1. did you have business insurance? becz i asked insurance company and they told me that we dont need compulsary business insurance untill we hire employee!!
2. what is ABA? How many employees work in ABA department?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks in advance for replying question.
Rockey
Yes if you operate the business on your own without any employee (other than yourselves), no employers liability insurance is required until you create an employer-employee relationship with someone else

PKBD

Post by PKBD » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:32 am

Hi
Son heaven

I think employers liability insurance is MUST, and it doesn't necessarily mean this insurance is required when hire employees for your business. Because if you are the director of you business at the same time you are an employee as well. You can get wages from you business account and for this you have to have a payroll system which generates your wage.
Thanks

zshaan21
Pakistan

Post by zshaan21 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:34 pm

Hi Guys ,

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa is getting tougher day by day.Although the success rate is not very significant but every case is different to other so be positive and confident.As per the below thread of PKBD, I think the interview was very simple a part of some surprising questions to validate the authenticity of the Genuineness entrepreneur, Therefore, always be ready for surprising questions and don't be panic.

I had given my interview in Sheffield second week of August-14 and got my visa after one week.The guy who took my interview was very friendly ,the Guy did ask me some very surprisingly questions,which to be honest I even did not consider before that might be they can ask some weird questions during interview e.g. do you know what's the charges of your competitors.

How much did you pay for your business cards and how many did you receive ?? Majority of my interview focused on market research.But to be honest the guy was so friendly, energetic and young even during interview I told him next year I will go for a expedition and base camp to abroad & he said you can also try highlands , Lake district , etc.At the end of the interview I asked him tell me some tourist attractions in Sheffield and then also asked, I know you are not the case worker but do you how long they will get back to me ?? He answered with a smiled face and said next 1 to 2 weeks.

Confidence is the most important thing so don't be panic and nervous stay claim , good body gestures , don't hesitate, smiling face , proper shake hand and good knowledge of your business activity , supporting documents and industry.

Best of Luck for all guys who are waiting for visa hopefully all of you get it soon..xx

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 11:53 pm

[quote="zshaan21"]

Thanks bro for yr sweet and kind message and many congrats to you

raahilb
Newly Registered

Post by raahilb » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Hi Friend Sonheaven
You applied for Tier1 Entrepreneur from which location? I mean which City & Country.
We live in Qatar and we are wondering where will they call us for the interview as there is no processing centre here. There is only a VFS application centre which sends all applications to Abu Dhabi, UAE. If you have any info regarding this please share with us. It will be highly appreciated.

Take Care and have a great day.
raahilb