ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help me dependent document

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

arooj
Newly Registered

Post by arooj » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:32 am

Hello members Alhamdulillah i got my all documents after 15 month long wait. is there anybody can inform me what documents i required to bring my dependents from pakistan. DO THEY NEED TB TEST AND CAN I APPLY ONLINE FROM HERE PLZ REPLY THIS ADD AS SOON AS ANY ONE CAN

entrepreneur123

Re: help me dependent document

Post by entrepreneur123 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:09 am

hi,
Yes TB test plus maintance funds of 90 days, copy of your passport and visa are key requirements. You can add other things, such as communication proof etc to support your application. sent you PM, check your inbox

arooj wrote:Hello members Alhamdulillah i got my all documents after 15 month long wait. is there anybody can inform me what documents i required to bring my dependents from pakistan. DO THEY NEED TB TEST AND CAN I APPLY ONLINE FROM HERE PLZ REPLY THIS ADD AS SOON AS ANY ONE CAN

SameerSheikh

Post by SameerSheikh » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Hi Arooj

Please find below the list of documents I have submitted for my wife's (dependent) visa and she has been granted visa.

Application Form

Main Applicant - Sponsor Supporting Document

Passport Copy - (Main Applicant)
BRP Card Copy - (Main Applicant)
Tenancy Agreement (Main Applicant)
NOC Letter from landlord (Main Applicant)
3 Months Salary Slip - (Main Applicant)
Bank Statement (Main Applicant) - In my case I attached 3 months statement.
Covering Letter (Main Applicant)

Dependent Applicant Supporting Document

Covering Letter (Dependent - Wife)
Two passport size photographs (Dependent - Wife)
Marriage Registration Certificate
Family Registration Certificate.
TB Scan Result (Dependent - Wife)
Wedding Photographs
Wedding Cards from both Sides
Photographs after wedding.
proof of subsisting relationship (Chats/Calls/Video Calls) - Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, Calling cards, phone bills etc.

For TB Test you can call from here but eventually you need to pay them which at least I am not sure if can be done online. Best way would be to call them and confirm if they accept online transactions too for payment.

Regards
Sameer Sheikh

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:11 pm

@sameer sheikh did yiu used same account for 3 months maintenance which yiu used earlier for your maintennece?

arooj
Newly Registered

Post by arooj » Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:21 pm

how much is a fee for TI enterprenure dependent from pakistan?

arooj
Newly Registered

Post by arooj » Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:38 pm

thank you very much for your help can you also let me know how much is a fee from pakistan. and do i still need to give them proof for conversation because my dependent already been here before on dependent visa. but i sent them back because i could not manage for mantinance statement ??

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:50 pm

£874 for each dependent and conversation does not matter if they have been in UK before but yes to strengthen the case and show continuous touch with dependents you can submit it.

shakeelburki

Post by shakeelburki » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:38 am

Hi every one
hope u guys r doing well.i have been using this fourm since july 13 and i always got good feedback from all members.i am asking 1 question and that is (i got my T 1 ent in last year oct 13 now i want to bring my wife and a kid age 7,the question is can i used the same property for my dependent from which i am runing my own business,mean 90 days bank statment which is coming to my home address,like Tenancy Agreement ect.and can u guys kindly tell me which kind os business proof should i provide to the HO,becoz i am not runing my business account statement,is that company house letter will be ok? kindly help guys
MANY THANKS

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:01 am

using home address as business is not a problem. regarding business proof, i think if you can add accountant letter(confirming that you are director and shareholder of business), appointment report plus your company adverts etc will be enough
shakeelburki wrote:Hi every one
hope u guys r doing well.i have been using this fourm since july 13 and i always got good feedback from all members.i am asking 1 question and that is (i got my T 1 ent in last year oct 13 now i want to bring my wife and a kid age 7,the question is can i used the same property for my dependent from which i am runing my own business,mean 90 days bank statment which is coming to my home address,like Tenancy Agreement ect.and can u guys kindly tell me which kind os business proof should i provide to the HO,becoz i am not runing my business account statement,is that company house letter will be ok? kindly help guys
MANY THANKS

shakeelburki

Post by shakeelburki » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:10 am

Thank you so much for your reply,I am being here in UK since 2007 my maintenance funds will £600+£600+£900=£2100 is that fine mate?
entrepreneur123 wrote:using home address as business is not a problem. regarding business proof, i think if you can add accountant letter(confirming that you are director and shareholder of business), appointment report plus your company adverts etc will be enough
MANY THANKS

entrepreneur123

Post by entrepreneur123 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:14 am

from july 2014 its going up from 600. so please double check it. also as you already got visa, so u dont need to show your maintance again. so at the end of the day if you still shows £2100 it will be fine

shakeelburki wrote:Thank you so much for your reply,I am being here in UK since 2007 my maintenance funds will £600+£600+£900=£2100 is that fine mate?
entrepreneur123 wrote:using home address as business is not a problem. regarding business proof, i think if you can add accountant letter(confirming that you are director and shareholder of business), appointment report plus your company adverts etc will be enough
MANY THANKS

shakeelburki

Post by shakeelburki » Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:25 am

Thank you brother

[quote="entrepreneur123"]from july 2014 its going up from 600. so please double check it. also as you already got visa, so u dont need to show your maintance again. so at the end of the day if you still shows £2100 it will be fine

arooj
Newly Registered

Post by arooj » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:10 pm

yes that is the same bank statement which i used for TI enterprenure

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ishfaqsangra » Sat May 03, 2014 3:04 pm

you do not need to show yours again.

SameerSheikh

Post by SameerSheikh » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:41 pm

ishfaqsangra wrote:£874 for each dependent and conversation does not matter if they have been in UK before but yes to strengthen the case and show continuous touch with dependents you can submit it.
Just to let you know, my wife visa was rejected because i didn't provide any communication proof which means any chat script would really help you. So in case you want to save your 800+ pounds, dont miss submitting them.

Its a plus point.

Basra

Post by Basra » Sat Aug 09, 2014 3:07 am

@ Sameersheikh,
Hello Brother,I have got my Tier 1 Entre Visa 8 weeks ago now I need to apply my wife visa from Pakistan, Do I need maintenance funds just £630 pounds only for last three months OR do I need £630 + £945 for support myself as well again?
Thank you

Aabdulwaheed

Post by Aabdulwaheed » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:49 pm

I have same question how much funds i need to show in my bank statement. I have got my visa and now i applying my wife visa from Pakistan. So should i show £630 for my wife and 945 for myself again or only £630 for my wife????