ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Graduate Entrepreneur visa, sds or apply in person?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Alex11
Newly Registered

Graduate Entrepreneur visa, sds or apply in person?

Post by Alex11 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:05 pm

Hello, is that true that you can't apply for the Graduate Entrepreneur Tier 1 visa in person, using same day service, but only by sending your application by post? (in the UK of course). thanks.

ishfaqsangra
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Re: Graduate Entrepreneur visa, sds or apply in person?

Post by ishfaqsangra » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:49 pm

Alex11 wrote:Hello, is that true that you can't apply for the Graduate Entrepreneur Tier 1 visa in person, using same day service, but only by sending your application by post? (in the UK of course). thanks.
yes

Alex11
Newly Registered

Post by Alex11 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:36 pm

Please also advise on working restrictions.

I remember that if you are on a Tier 1 GE visa, you can work full time establishing your own business and ONLY 20 hours p/w elsewhere.

However I have just checked UKBA website and found nothing regarding these restrictions at the 'conditions of your stay' page.

I have also checked ENTREPRENEUR category and it looks like restrictions I am concerned about apply to this category and not GE.

If so can somebody please clarify if you can WORK full time during your stay on this visa??

Alex11
Newly Registered

Post by Alex11 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:22 pm

Anyone?

mbz17
Newly Registered

Re: Graduate Entrepreneur visa, sds or apply in person?

Post by mbz17 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:52 pm

I found in some universities website that during your initial period (first two years) now you can work full time instead of 20-hours per week.