ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Toeic Letter and home office detention centre

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Toeic Letter and home office detention centre

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:36 am

Good luck with finding a lucky EEA national and make sure the deal is paid for at the wedding because there is a very good chance you will meet the lovely Immigration Enforcement team just as the music stops.... :D
He can't afford to buy a bride if he has only got £1500 :-(

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:46 pm

I cant believe both of you talking bulx shit.. you guys no respect for yourself.
He is genuine student and become victim of college mafia and he got admission in uni and paid his full fee for three years..

All i can say think before you say and if you cant mute yr blody mouth the no one give fsck

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:49 pm

To the OP, this is what you stated in your initial post.

"When he first arrived in in UK he done ielts and when his extension was due ielts got expired and he couldn't get date for ielts and for that reason he booked himself for Toeic test and he appeared himself in college for test but what the college people done he doesn't know."

If as you are saying, he has not done anything wrong then why is he afraid of contesting it & defending himself? It has been said earlier that "a genuine student" cannot normally study in £1500 sort of money. Let him face the "sweet chin music", shall we?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:33 am

Always look on the bright side. One less family member round the table at Christmas this year.

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:12 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:Always look on the bright side. One less family member round the table at Christmas this year.
Lol you funny guy instead helping or let us know the way out you taking a mic,,

Anyways thanks for your no help..

hassan5805
Member of Standing

Post by hassan5805 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:14 pm

bruteforce wrote:To the OP, this is what you stated in your initial post.

"When he first arrived in in UK he done ielts and when his extension was due ielts got expired and he couldn't get date for ielts and for that reason he booked himself for Toeic test and he appeared himself in college for test but what the college people done he doesn't know."

If as you are saying, he has not done anything wrong then why is he afraid of contesting it & defending himself? It has been said earlier that "a genuine student" cannot normally study in £1500 sort of money. Let him face the "sweet chin music", shall we?
Thank you very much for your reply,
Yes he do want to defend himself but the problem is how he can defend himself because home office did not give him appeal right and he can only be able to exercise his appeal if he leaves the country.

Regarsd

bruteforce
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by bruteforce » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Then leave the country, fight his case and come back. Have some faith in the legal system of the UK. 8) Could it be anymore simpler??

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:32 pm

The problem is the legal system will chew him up and spit him out. He does not have the slightest chance of winning any case. He used a fraudulently obtained SELT, he can not say it is an error in law or a mistake. His visa was obtained through deception and the evidence is irrefutable.
Everything is just bluff and bluster after that.
It is a case of go home and lick his wounds.

meet4music
Newly Registered

Post by meet4music » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:20 pm

are they stopping on airports also who did toeic before?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Depends on the when,how and where you took your test. Are people being detained and returned on arrival - yes is the answer to that question.

dmp

Post by dmp » Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:07 pm

hassan
HO has digital evidence- your cousin has not given test and qualification provided by test centre was not genuine.
If you can provide- Evidence that your cousin has given test himself and achieved TOEIC genuinely then you may can appeal from detention or home country.

ebass
Newly Registered

Post by ebass » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Hey guys,

I was wondering where you folks got the information that they have audio evidence of every person who sat the TOEIC test. TOEIC serve 7 million people each year globally. Is this an assumption or a fact?

nirav85
Newly Registered

Admission Detail

Post by nirav85 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Hello Friends I got 5.5 Band From IELTS and now My 60 Day's Finish In next Week And I looking To get Admission Is it Possible For me And My Score As In Speaking 6.5, in Listing 5.5 And Reading 5 And Wright 4 Band
So what i have to do

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:00 pm

ebass wrote:Hey guys,

I was wondering where you folks got the information that they have audio evidence of every person who sat the TOEIC test. TOEIC serve 7 million people each year globally. Is this an assumption or a fact?
It is a fact.

ebass
Newly Registered

Post by ebass » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:02 pm

Frontier Mole wrote:
ebass wrote:Hey guys,

It is a fact.
Your source being?

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Re: Admission Detail

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:13 pm

nirav85 wrote:Hello Friends I got 5.5 Band From IELTS and now My 60 Day's Finish In next Week And I looking To get Admission Is it Possible For me And My Score As In Speaking 6.5, in Listing 5.5 And Reading 5 And Wright 4 Band
So what i have to do
It all depends on the reason for your 60 day letter. If you were curtailed due to submitting a false test result then you may well get a CAS but will be refused a visa.
Under what paragraph were you curtailed on?

star987
Newly Registered

Post by star987 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:00 pm

Raj86guy wrote:Hello atif..could u please help me. I extended my visa last year with TOEIC and its expiring now this October. I didn't receive the letter yet. Will they send me the letter or not because I m left with 2 months on my visa now?

In the end of this month I am planning to apply as my husbands dependent, my husband is on work permit. M I be able to apply as a dependent then. Or will the create problem ?
To raj86guy: did you apply yet? can you give me your contact email. I am in similar situation

zahidali2020
Newly Registered

Post by zahidali2020 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:12 pm

To Frontier Mole;

I want to discuss another situation with you.

I have received Tier 1 refusal letter today with limited right of appeal. in letters it says your application has been refused under 320(7B) for providing invalid Toeic result. I am really shocked to see this outcome as i spent 11 months for English preparation at Eden College International Mile End registered center for Toeic exams and paid them 500GBP per month tuition fee. I have all the fee receipts and correspondence letters sent to my home address.

I did went to test center and took test myself so how come they refused my application under deception.

I have been in touch with another Guy who has been refused under deception. Surprisingly he has been attending the English classes as well at Eden College international. He took test himself and he speaks English quite well. He is shocked too, how his speaking part is in Proxy voice when he took test himself same as me.

I still cannot figure out how it happened. How proxies and our voices got interchanged. Can you please come forward with any sort of possibility that can shed light on this impossible Snerio.

Thanks

sukhwindersingh

Post by sukhwindersingh » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Dear Friends,

I have questions, what will happen if any one given toeic exam only speaking and writing but not used it at Home Office at all. As gone back to home country and came back after giving ielts exam.

Then can they refuse visa on that basis now if I apply again. And do Home office have list of all people appeared at TOIEC exam from toeic awarding body or they just have toeic exam certificate for students used them in past.

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:43 am

@zahidali2020

Eden College was the college that featured on the BBC Panorama programme that pushed UKVI into action on TOEIC.
ETS who owned the TOEIC testing system cancelled the results of some colleges very quickly - because of the BBC evidence and no doubt the subsequent visit the college received.
Thereafter ETS pulled out of the entire UK SELT state and invalidated every TOEIC certificate issued from certain colleges and put a question mark against other colleges. Eden was deemed an out and out fraud and every certificate was deemed fraudulent hence you find yourself in your position.
I would like to say I can offer a solution but given the over whelming evidence held especially in the case of Eden you are fighting a battle that is in my opinion impossible to win.
If you were part of a genuine batch of students that took the test in your own name I feel very sorry for you. The trouble was there was almost 100% abuse in the end at Eden so claiming you did your own test is stacked against you.

zahidali2020
Newly Registered

Post by zahidali2020 » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:27 am

thanks a lot indeed for your reply.

I just need to figure out how college managed to change our voices. I clearly remember taking all four modules on the test day and also had my photographs taken. I was definitely not part of that abuse. How the hell on this earth, it became possible that me and proxy took the same test at the same time for the same name.

Was the proxy some kind of supernatural force who was sitting beside me and i could not see him at all.

if proxy was not a supernatural force, then there is only one possibility left. the test i took was a Demo test and actual test was taken by Proxy. On test day, I went to the class room where i along with some other students waited for a while and then course coordinator took us to a room (I cannot remember exactly which room that was as i was busy in reading notes and i just followed him and also it has been over 2 years now). Room was having computers and other test takers sitting in front of them We had our photographs taken there. After that we were taken to another room having some computers where each of us was assigned a computer. After we had completed the test, we were asked to wait for at least 2-3 weeks for result to come. I was completely satisfied with the test and was hopeful to score the required marks. Then one day i received letter with the result info. i went to college and collected my certificates.

I still have all the receipts and letters with me which i have sent to court with the appeal i have lodged. But if my hypothesis turns to be true, then we all victims have the right to ask who gave them the license to spoil our future, to spoil our career. Who is responsible for all this.

What do you think, what actually happened on test day. please share your idea.

Many thanks

sukhwindersingh

Post by sukhwindersingh » Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Hi all,

Please if any one knows that toiec given but not submitted than also there will be problem or is safe

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:15 pm

If you have never submitted a TOEIC certificate to support a SELT requirement for a visa of any type then there can not be an issue. HOWEVER there have been cases where no TOEIC has been submitted but the visa application has been queried because the ETS database cross match.
It can not be deception if the document was never used as part of an application.

sukhwindersingh

Post by sukhwindersingh » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:03 pm

Thanks for reply Frontier Mole:

If certificate is not used in any application then deception cant be done by Home office but can they refuse application by chance stating the reason that u done toiec exam

pls last reply for this

thanks

brightstar
Newly Registered

Post by brightstar » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:20 pm

How long does ETS hold voice recordings for TOEIC?
They say they cannot re-score after 3 months and they hold scores (not voices or paper answers) only for 2 years.
Does it mean the voice recordings are not stored for more than 3 months ?

The Home Office letter says - "ETS has a record of your speaking test" and "On the basis of information provided by ETS, .........".