ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Ifte2010

Urgent help

Post by Ifte2010 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:13 pm

I am tire 4 student in UK since 2009 January. I have done my post graduation (MBA) on 2012 after that I have switched to PSW visa than applied Tire 1 (Entrepreneur ) but that time refused and case dismissed from court and move again student visa. Unfortunately they refuse my dependant visa. My dependant case for judicial review. My question in that if I moved to Tire 2 to than my it is possible to withdraw my dependant case and make fresh application on same day? Or what is possibility to join my dependan

riz1986

Re: Urgent help

Post by riz1986 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:22 pm

is ur dependent on valid visa ?
u can withdraw the appeal n apply together as long the overstay period is not more than 28 days.
it wuld be better to get ur tier 2 first n den apply for dependent later

Ifte2010

Post by Ifte2010 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:30 pm

My depandant applied tire 1 entrepreneur visa but it's rejected form upper tribunal on 22 nd November 2013 that Ukba 28 days descretionary leave to apply a new application they give me visa but they refuse my depandant application. We have no chance to appeal cause already used appeal rights than move to judicial review. In that case I would like to know if I got visa tire 2 than could she eligible to apply to tire2 depandant ?

mbz17
Newly Registered

Post by mbz17 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Ifte2010 wrote:My depandant applied tire 1 entrepreneur visa but it's rejected form upper tribunal on 22 nd November 2013 that Ukba 28 days descretionary leave to apply a new application they give me visa but they refuse my depandant application. We have no chance to appeal cause already used appeal rights than move to judicial review. In that case I would like to know if I got visa tire 2 than could she eligible to apply to tire2 depandant ?

if you someone is not overstay then there is no restriction for applying any fresh visa