ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long wait for decission

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

lovingjut
Newly Registered

Long wait for decission

Post by lovingjut » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:08 am

Hi guys any one here who applied Tier 1 Ent in 2012 and still waiting for decision ? i applied in October 2012 but still have not received any reply and this month i vary my case now am not sure i will get my this visa on time or not any one who is in same boat ?

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: Long wait for decission

Post by Rockey » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:57 am

sorry did not understand, what was your question about?
Best Regards

Rockey

lovingjut
Newly Registered

Post by lovingjut » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:17 pm

i applied in October 2012 for tier 1 entrepreneur and still waiting for decision any idea why they taking that long

ssb27

Post by ssb27 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:24 pm

Did you check to make sure they got the application form? and did you receive acknowledgement letter and Bio?
It seems getting local MP works, you might want to try that.

lovingjut
Newly Registered

Post by lovingjut » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:27 pm

yes i done bio on 1st november 2012 even i contact with my MP and he wrote a latter to them but still nothing happen

TIER1AUSSIE

Post by TIER1AUSSIE » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:24 pm

I can assure you nothing has been received, I would be writing a letter asking for proof etc. Any question I ever have I write to them and they write back that way you have a copy of everything, this sounds very strange

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:59 pm

lovingjut wrote:yes i done bio on 1st november 2012 even i contact with my MP and he wrote a latter to them but still nothing happen
Processing an application cannot take that long. They may have misplaced/lost your bundle. Call them, write to them 24/7. You will have to find a way to get them to track your application. Two years is a lifetime. I do not know how can you be so docile as to leave it to fate whilst stuck in this miserable puny island.

attahaas
India

Post by attahaas » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:29 pm

nasirkhan wrote:...... this miserable puny island.
Nasir, my friend, you do have a talent to write creatively and I give you that, but you went too far with this one! You applied for the T1 visa yourself and want to settle, presumably, in that same "miserable puny island". Now that's some hypocrisy. Please refrain from doing so. Hope you understand my intention and won't take it personally. :D
•12-Feb-2015: Applied online (Team), 200K, India
•13-Feb-2015: Submitted documents and biometrics
•25-Feb-2015: Received email saying that they need more time
•03-Mar-2015: Interviewed separately
•05-Mar-2105: Received docs and passport with visa stamped!

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:10 pm

attahaas wrote:Nasir, my friend, you do have a talent to write creatively and I give you that, but you went too far with this one! You applied for the T1 visa yourself and want to settle, presumably, in that same "miserable puny island". Now that's some hypocrisy. Please refrain from doing so. Hope you understand my intention and won't take it personally. :D
Not at all. But I was stating a fact. The demon of avarice, ambition and self aggrandizement bolts us in this dungeon otherwise people here are dull and uninteresting, women unseemly and uninviting and weather horrible.