ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eea2 interview

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Asfand0313
Newly Registered

eea2 interview

Post by Asfand0313 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:23 pm

Hi so I attended my eea2 interview today..they asked many questions some of them were about job how we met where we met ..my spouse family names..
We gave 3 answers wrong..well not wrong but yh..like they asked what gift I gave her on her birthday when I proposed her and I said I don't remember the gift but do remember I baught her cake for birthday and my wife said cake and he baught me dress..i got the church wrong where she goes to..but that area of church is right next to the place I told them about..and also they asked if we have another source of money coming in and I answered no but she said sometime she goes with mum to work although I told them before that once she went to work to another place with her mum..and they asked how many people were there when I proposed I said 6 she said 7..other than that all answers were right..what do u guys think we will pass ??? Plz answer

kash112

Re: eea2 interview

Post by kash112 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:55 pm

Asfand0313 wrote:Hi so I attended my eea2 interview today..they asked many questions some of them were about job how we met where we met ..my spouse family names..
We gave 3 answers wrong..well not wrong but yh..like they asked what gift I gave her on her birthday when I proposed her and I said I don't remember the gift but do remember I baught her cake for birthday and my wife said cake and he baught me dress..i got the church wrong where she goes to..but that area of church is right next to the place I told them about..and also they asked if we have another source of money coming in and I answered no but she said sometime she goes with mum to work although I told them before that once she went to work to another place with her mum..and they asked how many people were there when I proposed I said 6 she said 7..other than that all answers were right..what do u guys think we will pass ??? Plz answer
Hi ....as i hv been on this board for long time now...i read people experience...so i can tell ur interview was gud...just wait for gud news.......i hv one question if u like to answer....how was behaviour of officers with u and ur wife? How many hours u had to stay there for interview?

Asfand0313
Newly Registered

Post by Asfand0313 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:55 pm

The interviewer was nice lady..throughout the interview I never felt like she's been rude and my wife said the same..and on scale of 1-10 how sure u are we will pass ? I mean if they just want to check we are in genuine relationship then m pretty sure they know now that we are in genuine relationship even doe we gave few answers wrong

kash112

Post by kash112 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:04 pm

[quote="Asfand0313"]The interviewer was nice lady..throughout the interview I never felt like she's been rude and my wife said the same..and on scale of 1-10 how sure u are we will pass ? I mean if they just want to check we are in genuine relationship then m pretty sure they know now that we are in genuine relationship even doe we gave few answers wrong[/quote

10 .....can u plz tell me how long ur interview went ?

kash112

Post by kash112 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Asfand0313 wrote:Hi so I attended my eea2 interview today..they asked many questions some of them were about job how we met where we met ..my spouse family names..
Hi...hv u recieved a decision from ho?

20mph
Newly Registered

Post by 20mph » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:21 pm

Have you had a decision mate ??