ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TIER 1 Entrepreneur spouse visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

deepshadow86
Newly Registered

TIER 1 Entrepreneur spouse visa

Post by deepshadow86 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:40 pm

Hello,

I have just received my Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa a week ago, however my wife is currently on a student visa but her college is out of the list and currently fighting the case with UKBA, also we had a little baby daughter which was born in the UK on July 2013. Please note that my wife extended her visa by checking as 'Single'.

As now I have a visa and I would like to apply for her as spouse along with my daughter, can anyone advise what is the best course of action? just a little note we got married back home but she traveled as single on student visa.

Your genuine suggestion are more than welcome.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Re: TIER 1 Entrepreneur spouse visa

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:47 pm

I really did not get your question. I mean what could anyone suggest to you on this. You will have to declare you are married if you want to get her a dependent visa and hope UKBA does not notice the discrepancy.

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:13 pm

nasirkhan wrote:I really did not get your question. I mean what could anyone suggest to you on this. You will have to declare you are married if you want to get her a dependent visa and hope UKBA does not notice the discrepancy.
HI !

My personal advice would be not to tell about your marriage from backhome, this would be considered as lying by Home office. Get your marriage registered here by marrying once again in UK. Once you have marriage certificate from UK, you can easily apply for your wife's dependent visa.

deepshadow86
Newly Registered

Post by deepshadow86 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:25 pm

Hello Nasir,

Well you have already answered below what I was looking for, many thanks will register and go that way.

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:37 pm

danish7866 wrote:HI !

My personal advice would be not to tell about your marriage from backhome, this would be considered as lying by Home office. Get your marriage registered here by marrying once again in UK. Once you have marriage certificate from UK, you can easily apply for your wife's dependent visa.
He's got a child as well bruv ????????

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:11 pm

nasirkhan wrote:
danish7866 wrote:HI !

He's got a child as well bruv ????????
Nasir every second person in UK has a got a child without marriage, That wont make a difference. Currently they both are on single status, the best thing is to go get married, get it registered and apply for the dependent visa,