ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal after interview

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ZAButt
Newly Registered

Refusal after interview

Post by ZAButt » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:12 pm

Postby ZAButt » Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:58 pm

I applied for tier 1 entreprenure on 6th of August got confirmation on 9th and bio metrics on 15th of August received letter for interview on 16th of September been interviewed on 2nd of October got refusal on 22nd of October hence appeal allowed
Reason for refusal
1- in business plan not mention financial forecasting , customer service fee, cash flow etc gross profit and net profit etc.
2- why I regustered employer liability insurance as I haven't hired any employee yet.
3-in the web site mention that my company has range of consultant with expertise why it is mentioned in the website as I am alone working for the company .
4-contract information was not correct ( miss understanding )
5- previous employment history Prove mean experience letter
6- why I did my company registered late just 3 months before expiry of leave to remain it was registered on 19/06/14
7- advertising material is not dated
My website domain was purchased on 28th of June
My first contarct was started on 23rd of June
My request to you brother what could be the best possible solution and answer for these elegation please
Update I am waiting
Thanks

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: Refusal after interview

Post by Rockey » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:37 pm

Very sorry to hear regarding your refusal my friend...
To be honest all of your mentioned refusal points are nothing serious to be denied for visa!! because one of my friend he got visa without any interview almost all points were same that u mentioned ..

But be brave your case is strong you win your case easily if you can prove you had been running business prior to 11th of July with support of documentations like contracts, invoices , advs. etc.

One thing i want to know if you can tell me exactly what happend at the time of interview if you remember all can you share pls ? so that we can give you advice to the point ..If you want to PM you can otherwise you can post here which will help for others..

I doubt something went wrong at the time of interview may be poor business plan or third party funding!!!

Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best Regards

Rockey

ZAButt
Newly Registered

Post by ZAButt » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:10 am

He asked me so many cross questions e.g what is your total gross and net profit from the day you started your business till todate .
Source of funds been told overseas all relavent documents were provided
Market research and I told first world wide position den described local market
After my interview I wasn't feeling bad I was expecting positive response but he raised the points which I discussed in first msg

PKBD

Post by PKBD » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:29 am

Hello ZAButt
Feel sorry your visa got refused.
I think case worker raised stupid objections. I also have same case scenario like you, he also asked me same question about net and gross profit....
You can win your case in appeal. I think they don't want to give us visas....we have to fight in court.
Thanks

Mohammed F
Newly Registered

Post by Mohammed F » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:03 pm

appeal. at the same time you should seek admin review which whilst not technically a right, can sometimes make the home office rethink. Plus it looks better at the appeal if you have raised a review early.

the solicitors we use always do this process and it seems to be working.

ZAButt
Newly Registered

Post by ZAButt » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:52 pm

I am meeting solicitor for opinion let see but at the end of the day I have to appeal no other option ?

Mohammed F
Newly Registered

Post by Mohammed F » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:27 am

only options are appeal or fresh application but you really need to see a good solicitor who will tell you from the start whether your appeal has a chance or you should resubmit.

The important bit is always finding a solicitor who will not try to rip you off but will give you the proper advice