ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

1unicorn
Newly Registered

Re: ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs c

Post by 1unicorn » Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:55 am

oliky wrote:[Here is my update for the marriage interview: we went in yesterday morning, along with our photos of past 7 years. The interview went very well and fairly short compare to other people over there at the same time. We have been told to give 4 hours time for interview, however ours were about 1.5 hours in total. The lady interviewed us said straight away that she didnt need to ask anymore questions that our marriage is consistant. However,the down side was, she can't give me a decision on the same day. Because we are both self-employed which made the case a bit complicated. However she said she will recommend us to caseworker and hopefully i will get a decision soon :) so lets just wait and fingers crossed for all]

What PEO did you use for your initial application? ...was it Croydon?[/quote]

Yes, we applied in Croydon but the interview was at Liverpool.

FireballXL5

Post by FireballXL5 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:03 pm

Sorry if people have seen this already but I thought I'd post this:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014 ... mentpage=2

Does this mean that having identified the centres where cheating was going on, they'll start giving the rest of us TOEFL people ILR? I doubt it...

FireballXL5

Post by FireballXL5 » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:36 pm

FireballXL5 wrote:Sorry if people have seen this already but I thought I'd post this:

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014 ... mentpage=2

Does this mean that having identified the centres where cheating was going on, they'll start giving the rest of us TOEFL people ILR? I doubt it...
P.S. I just found that the Home Office has published this to their website today:

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... ndix_O.pdf

Unlike previous documents, section c appears to apply also to people wanting leave to remain rather than just entry clearance. I assume this also includes ILR.

It says: "Appendix O as it applied on 30 June 2014 will apply to a person who makes an application for leave to remain in the UK before 1 July 2014."

Can it be that the Home Office has come up with the policy we've all been waiting for on ETS TOEFL - and will finally just approve us all?

Dare I even hope?

1unicorn
Newly Registered

Post by 1unicorn » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:05 pm

Here is my final update:after waiting for over 4 months, I finally received a yes from them. All the documents has been posted to me today and I have received a missing parcel letter from DX too. I feel super happy and now it feels like everything is worth it. Thanks for the support and good luck guys. I hope u will receive ur good news soon :)))

FireballXL5

Post by FireballXL5 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:30 pm

1unicorn wrote:Here is my final update:after waiting for over 4 months, I finally received a yes from them. All the documents has been posted to me today and I have received a missing parcel letter from DX too. I feel super happy and now it feels like everything is worth it. Thanks for the support and good luck guys. I hope u will receive ur good news soon :)))
Well done 1unicorn! So happy for you that you are finally free from their clutches.Hopefully the rest of us will get something positive from them soon.

On my front, I rang them again today, the phone people hadn't heard of the new Transitional Arrangements I mentioned but they did say a message from policy had been put on my file in June saying that they are aware of the delay to applications involving TOEFL and are working on it. Not very interesting but I thought I'd report it anyway.

1unicorn
Newly Registered

Post by 1unicorn » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:56 pm

FireballXL5 wrote:
1unicorn wrote:Here is my final update:after waiting for over 4 months, I finally received a yes from them. All the documents has been posted to me today and I have received a missing parcel letter from DX too. I feel super happy and now it feels like everything is worth it. Thanks for the support and good luck guys. I hope u will receive ur good news soon :)))
Well done 1unicorn! So happy for you that you are finally free from their clutches.Hopefully the rest of us will get something positive from them soon.

On my front, I rang them again today, the phone people hadn't heard of the new Transitional Arrangements I mentioned but they did say a message from policy had been put on my file in June saying that they are aware of the delay to applications involving TOEFL and are working on it. Not very interesting but I thought I'd report it anyway.
Hang in there FireballXL5. Did you get in touch with MP as i suggested before? do it if you havent, doesnt cost you anything anyway. Good luck :)

prashleeds
Newly Registered

Post by prashleeds » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:31 am

Hi, have a query for my upcoming ILR. I will be obliged if I get some valuable advise from you guys.

Tier 1 G - issued on 19 SEPT 2009
Tier 1 G - expired by 04 JAN 2015 (6 months was taken for postal application confirmation in 2012)

So, I believe that I should be eligible to apply in last week of AUG 2014. Please advise.

One more confusion -

Do I need to provide evidence for travelling abroad (Absence in last 5 years)? I have got only travelling dates (in Passport) with me NO boarding pass or e-tickets. If I explain it as a family visits which I have done less than 24 days each year, will it be enough? or need other evidence, such as employer letter, etc? I also run my travel company and ONLY director so I have travelled abroad for business purpose but that was also associated with my family visits so the whole duration of absence is no more than 120 days in LAST 5 YEARS!

Can anyone advise me what to WRITE?

Thanks,
Prashant

Thesmalik
Newly Registered

Post by Thesmalik » Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:02 pm

hi there to all please can some one help me, i applied for my ILR on 20th December 2013 at croydon for one day premium service and we waited there for almost 7 hours then they hand us a letter saying that they need time for some further inquiries, now its 7 months and 7 days i didnt receive any news,when ever we called they have standard answer " its in process " i emailed my MP as well but no joy uptill now, pls any advice

longshift

Post by longshift » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:10 am

Thesmalik wrote:hi there to all please can some one help me, i applied for my ILR on 20th December 2013 at croydon for one day premium service and we waited there for almost 7 hours then they hand us a letter saying that they need time for some further inquiries, now its 7 months and 7 days i didnt receive any news,when ever we called they have standard answer " its in process " i emailed my MP as well but no joy uptill now, pls any advice
Are you self employed?

Thesmalik
Newly Registered

Post by Thesmalik » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:47 am

i am not working at the moment because i am learning something and after that i will start my own business but my wife is working and she is supporting me.

Thesmalik
Newly Registered

Post by Thesmalik » Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:05 pm

hi all,
after a long wait of almost 8 months i received my documents today.

applied on 20th December 2013 in one day premium service
received documents today saying BRP will be with me in 7 days
Wish you all good luck

tkal
Newly Registered

Post by tkal » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:05 pm

Hi. I am new to this site and need advice as everyone is very experienced here. I applied for ILR on 12.08.2014 using Premium Service at Croydon.

I have been handed a further check letter and case letter code is ICD 2264

Caseworker: James Waterfield

Any Ideas or assistance?

Terry

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:24 am

Hi all, my daughter finally received her ILR after 2 months of me writing letters to various officials and MPs, and starting an application for judicial review. keep on the fight, everyone!

jewellondon

Post by jewellondon » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:51 am

tkal wrote:Hi. I am new to this site and need advice as everyone is very experienced here. I applied for ILR on 12.08.2014 using Premium Service at Croydon.

I have been handed a further check letter and case letter code is ICD 2264

Caseworker: James Waterfield

Any Ideas or assistance?

Terry
I am on same boat brother. They handed me further check later dated on 18.08.2014 after waiting 5 hours. Aaked her why? Just annoyed answer further check!

globetrotter_ks

Post by globetrotter_ks » Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:14 pm

Hi Jewellondon and Tkal

What kind of application was it ?
Was it just salary or salary plus self employment/Dividends?
and was it for you family as well.

Would be helpful as am going for my PEO apptment to croydon next week so can be prepared. My current tier1 ( secend extension ) was issued last month and visa expires in 2017 but as am eligible for ILR am applying it as these people change rules constantly.

jewellondon

Post by jewellondon » Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:35 am

Hi globetrotter_ks,

It was my wife Flr (m) application.
Best of luck of your application.
Jewellondon.

Keyur303
Newly Registered

Post by Keyur303 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:42 pm

Hi Guys
I am silent user of this forum as well.
I am in waiting boat as well.i applied ilr set o on 15/5/14 at peo croydon....
After bloody huge fees and long wait of 7 hours we handed out letter for further enquiries needs to made
On your application .... That's it ..
No news after ...
Waiting .. Don't know what to do????
I asked my accountant,clients, they haven't been asked anything...

shafalisandhu
Newly Registered

Post by shafalisandhu » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:14 pm

Keyur303 wrote:Hi Guys
I am silent user of this forum as well.
I am in waiting boat as well.i applied ilr set o on 15/5/14 at peo croydon....
After bloody huge fees and long wait of 7 hours we handed out letter for further enquiries needs to made
On your application .... That's it ..
No news after ...
Waiting .. Don't know what to do????
I asked my accountant,clients, they haven't been asked anything...

Hi,

im same boat for nearly 7 months, do you get any update?

Keyur303
Newly Registered

Post by Keyur303 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:50 pm

Hi Shafalisandhu
Still waiting ......
Didn't hear anything!!!
Did you contact MP or anybody????
Let me know...
Thanks

sid939245

Post by sid939245 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:47 am

Hi I have applied for ILR Set (O) on sept.20th 2014 at Liverpool PEO. I am self-employed and I have submitted all relevant docs but after a couple of hours the case worker mentioned that they want to do further verifications and from then on I haven't heard anything from them since. I don't know when I would get the visa as I tried calling the Customer Service couple of times and all they have to say is the application is still in progress and no changes have been updated since Sept. 20th. I just want to know how long it can take. Would it be helpful if I go through any solicitor or send a letter through my local MP?

swats_1315
Newly Registered

Post by swats_1315 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi sid939245,

I am sailing in the same boat as you are, I applied for ILR SET(O) at croydon on 18th September. After couple of hours of wait I was called and given an acknowledgement letter saying further enquiries need to be done on my application. I am a salaried employee with all the relevant documents. I haven't heard anything from them yet. When I called the customer service last week they told me that once your application needs further enquiries then it falls under postal application category.

sid939245

Post by sid939245 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:12 pm

Hi Swats

That's sad to hear. Did you try anyother ways to contact them?

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:32 pm

hi Swats @ sad to hear they have kept your application on hold for further enquires ? Can you explain you situation what did you show as 12 months evidence as a Salaried employee or Self employed and what about other 4 years ? Are you a contractor with your own company ? Kindly revert back ?

-hsr _72

swats_1315
Newly Registered

Post by swats_1315 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:34 pm

Hi hsr1972,

I have provided 12 months pay slips+p60 , I am a salaried employee including the last 4 years. I have been in the same company as a permanent employee.

hsr1972

Post by hsr1972 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:54 pm

@Swats , OK thanks for your response , Any idea why they need to do further enquires on your application ? Did you applied for yourself or including your dependant ? This is really a strange when you are full time employee why can't they give decision on same day ? Keep me posted ......once you get any response ? Did u call HO ????

-hsr_72