ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gross income not matching the latest SOC document

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

kannanaa
Newly Registered

Gross income not matching the latest SOC document

Post by kannanaa » Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Hi All,

I am eligible for ILR application through Tier-2 ICT route without any breaks.
I have got all the required documents for the same.

But i found a major discrepancy today when i got the letter from my employer. I have extended my Tier 2 Visa twice.
First extension in 2010 - By then my role was Analyst Programmer SOC code 2132(Software Professionals) (as per SOC2000)
Second extention in September 2013 - By then my role was set as System Analyst with SOC code 2135 (as per SOC2010)

My gross was 30686 when my second extension was applied and during that time this Gross was more than the threshold of experienced salary i.e 30600 so got my Visa extended till Sep 2016.(check below link for SOC used in 2013)

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... -of-intent

Now the latest SOC document revised in April 2014 shows higher threshold for experienced salary i.e 31200.(check below link for SOC used in 2014)

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... 4_V0_6.pdf

I am worried if i can proceed with my ILR application as my Gross salary is lesser than the defined threshold of 2014.

Employer is issuing the letter only with SOC code 2135 which is mentioned in my current COS issues in 2013.

Can someone shed lights on above issue and guide me please.

Regards,
Arjun

kannanaa
Newly Registered

Re: Gross income not matching the latest SOC document

Post by kannanaa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Hi Amber & Experts,

Can you shed some light on this.

kannanaa
Newly Registered

Re: Gross income not matching the latest SOC document

Post by kannanaa » Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:30 pm

Finally got a clarity on this issue. Latest salary threshold is applicable only for Tier 2 Applications made after 6th April 2014. So ILR evaluation will be based on SOC2013 document.

My ILR application processed and approved today :)

Regards,
Arjun