ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Eligibility

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

olurasaq
Newly Registered

ILR Eligibility

Post by olurasaq » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:39 pm

Hi,

I am posting this message because i have seen any post that address my issue.

I am currently on 2 years spouse visa which i made it application before 8 July 2012 but it decision was made on November 2012.
My question is i my entitle to apply for indefinite leave to remain now or Not? as my current 2 years expires in November this year.

Thank you for your reply in anticipation.

Olu

Casa

Re: ILR Eligibility

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:03 pm

You can apply for ILR. Bear in mind though that you will still need a pass in the Life in the UK test and B1 level English.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.