ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: How to become an IT Expert??

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Subtle

Post by Subtle » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:15 pm

Really!
The views and opinions expressed in this post are exclusively mine and must be assumed as advice only. These do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any representative of the UK Home Office.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:59 pm

[quote="ittraining"]How to become an IT Expert??
Course starts from £150
More details please visit our website or Call

Formed 16/10/2014 by Manoj Kumar Thathamparambathu who is also a director of V&A Technologies Ltd and has some connection with V&A Immigration Consultants Ltd, formed Feb 2013 and are OISC registered according the their website.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:44 pm

They've gone :wink:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:15 pm

Casa wrote:They've gone :wink:
All the info I posted is in the public domain! As a matter of interest!

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Appreciated. :wink:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:22 pm

Casa wrote:Appreciated. :wink:
I couldn't certain whether the OP was really OISC registered tho - seems unlikely.

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:23 pm

....and can't see the connection with 'become an IT expert'! :?
(Casa, not CR001)

metrixtraining
Newly Registered

Post by metrixtraining » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:17 pm

Wanderer wrote:
ittraining wrote:How to become an IT Expert??
Course starts from £150
More details please visit our website or Call

Formed 16/10/2014 by Manoj Kumar Thathamparambathu who is also a director of V&A Technologies Ltd and has some connection with V&A Immigration Consultants Ltd, formed Feb 2013 and are OISC registered according the their website.

I have been watching the comments from you about my recent post in this forum. Thanks a lot because of your comments many people already contacted our office today. You made it as very big event for today to market my businesses.

Next point I want to discuss that it is not my duty to convince about my profile and what I do etc. to any stranger who is sitting here with several queries.

Don't assume everything as you wish. Do you think a person registered with OISC is not capable to do any other business ? Do you think IT is only rocket science and normal people are not capable to handle that?

However if the person is related to IT or not is that mandatory to run IT business? My marketing team has posted the company details over here. But we haven't done anything cause harm to the public. After all you are not the administrator to comment like this. If the website terms and conditions will restrict this, administrator can remove it from here.

Finally who gave you the right to post my personal details like my full name with company details in the public forum? You have to answer it to me for that. If you are not removing these details immediately you have to face legal consequences for that. I can sue against you for publishing my details without my consent in the public forum. My dear friend, please mind all these facts before trying peep to someone's personal info.

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:25 pm

I removed your original post as a moderator. The forum T&C's does not permit advertising links.
(Casa, not CR001)

Subtle

Post by Subtle » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:27 pm

I think this guy will do anything to "spam" this forum. Although he is talking bollocks by saying "he can sue" but just to keep this forum clean, please delete this entire thread.
The views and opinions expressed in this post are exclusively mine and must be assumed as advice only. These do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any representative of the UK Home Office.

metrixtraining
Newly Registered

Post by metrixtraining » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:31 pm

Casa wrote:I removed your original post as a moderator. The forum T&C's does not permit advertising links.
Ok..Thats fine.Thanks to inform me that.Do you think other users who are publishing some one's personal details without their consent in this forum is legally acceptable practice?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:35 pm

metrixtraining wrote: Finally who gave you the right to post my personal details like my full name with company details in the public forum? You have to answer it to me for that. If you are not removing these details immediately you have to face legal consequences for that. I can sue against you for publishing my details without my consent in the public forum. My dear friend, please mind all these facts before trying peep to someone's personal info.
All in the public domain my friend, as is your home address, which I didn't post here but I can if you want along with Google Streetview? No breach of the law here it's all 'out there..'

Perhaps you should have covered your tracks better Manoj before spamming us?

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:39 pm

I don't know why senior experts are wasting their time in this thread because thread does not match with title of thread. Op want to become IT expert but he/she need to pass approved professional course and maybe need to do practice with IT company then may register as self employed and may have to apply some licence too
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler

metrixtraining
Newly Registered

Post by metrixtraining » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Wanderer wrote:
metrixtraining wrote: Finally who gave you the right to post my personal details like my full name with company details in the public forum? You have to answer it to me for that. If you are not removing these details immediately you have to face legal consequences for that. I can sue against you for publishing my details without my consent in the public forum. My dear friend, please mind all these facts before trying peep to someone's personal info.
All in the public domain my friend, as is your home address, no breach of the law here.
My personal details and my company details are not public property.Even this forum is public who gave the right to publish my personal info to the public?If you don't know much about this better don't comment.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:42 pm

metrixtraining wrote:
Wanderer wrote:
All in the public domain my friend, as is your home address, no breach of the law here.
My personal details and my company details are not public property.Even this forum is public who gave the right to publish my personal info to the public?If you don't know much about this better don't comment.
Err, yes they are. Google yourself and see.

Casa

Post by Casa » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:42 pm

UKBA HUNTER You've missed the point. The OP is complaining about the removal of a post advertising IT training provided by his company.
(Casa, not CR001)

UKBA HUNTER
BANNED

Post by UKBA HUNTER » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:56 pm

i see. But i think wanderer is right that with google search you can very easily get details, especially via two following websites:

http://www.192.com/

https://www.opencompany.co.uk/
"Words build bridges into unexplored regions" Adolf Hitler