ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any one applied after 11th July rules and got visa ?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: Any one applied after 11th July rules and got visa ?

Post by Rockey » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:11 pm

Thanks for replying DANISH,

You might have been called for interview due to two main reasons: 1. Funds have already been invested (I dont know how much you have invested) and
2. because your business money 50000£ is in business account....
Normally the money that you want to invest for business should be held in your personal account so far.
But whatever you are earning money from business that one you can transfer into your business account.

Did you receive any exceptionally complex letter before interview being conducted?
Best Regards

Rockey

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:10 pm

Rockey wrote:Thanks for replying DANISH,

You might have been called for interview due to two main reasons: 1. Funds have already been invested (I dont know how much you have invested) and
2. because your business money 50000£ is in business account....
Normally the money that you want to invest for business should be held in your personal account so far.
But whatever you are earning money from business that one you can transfer into your business account.

Did you receive any exceptionally complex letter before interview being conducted?
Hi Rockey,

If you have already LTD company, investment is done in two way :

1) You can invest the money in the form of shares get share certificate by an accountant. As soon as the money is transferred into the business account, it is considered as money invested. Later on you can spend that money on your day to day business expenses.

2) Directors Loan - Directors are separate entity and company is a different entity. Directors are never the owner of the company, they are the officers or the employes of the company. Director can do the investment in the forms of directors loan by transferring money from personal account to the business account. As soon as money is transferred to business account, it is considered as investment. If you invest through Director loan, you should have a proper Directors loan agreement.

Since i am the only shareholder in my company I have invested the money in form of Shares.

I did not received any complex letter from HO, i just received a letter for interview in the 8th week of my application, the interview is scheduled on 5th nov.

Hoping for the best.

Danish

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:35 pm

thanks danish...
has any got visa?
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:34 pm

Hi Every one,

It looks all memebers of this forum including HO are sleeping ....!!! ..
Not any new update..........
Best Regards

Rockey

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:20 pm

Rockey wrote:Hi Every one,

It looks all memebers of this forum including HO are sleeping ....!!! ..
Not any new update..........
My friend we can get this info from senior members but i assume that all of them have got some kind of reply from HO and they are now no more on this blog!!!!!!!

asfan123

Post by asfan123 » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:26 am

Had interview and waiting since then, no update. I don't know what's HO new plan for withholding applications again. I think all having same problem.. any update, will be definitely updated on this forum...

PKBD

Post by PKBD » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:41 pm

Hi

No update since I have attended my interview on 21st oct.

I think HO wants to finish interview process first and then decide all applications. ....it is my observations. .

What do you think guys....

Take care

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:46 pm

Hi PKBD,

if HO wanted to finish interview first then they would have taken mine !!! because it has been more than 2 months i have not received any interview letter except excetionally complex letter that one i received a more than 6 weeks ago..

It looks something else , HO might be looking for excuses so that visa can be rejected..God know better we are just assuming..
Best Regards

Rockey

ogogzy

Post by ogogzy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 7:41 pm

Visa was approved. I think building credibility for your visa application is a big plus for the approval rather than the dates (11th July) in the new guideline. I fell short in the area of adverts, insurance policy and professional membership association.

My timeline and documents below

PSW visa expired on 23/08/2014
Entrepreneur visa applied for on 23/08/2014 with team member in the same big envelope(risky, i won't advise anyone to do that)
HO acknowledgement received via solicitor on 28/08/2014 or thereabout
Team member (with 2 dependants) application returned as invalid same day (meanwhile expired on 28/08/2014)
Team member application resubmitted on 06/09/2014
Biometric letter received on 04/09/2014
Biometric given at local post office 22/09/2014 (had to wait that long so that my team member would receive his own biometric letter)
Approval granted to me, my business partner (+ 2 dependants) on 29/10/2014
Still awaiting my BRP though!

Documents submitted.

1. Documents supporting Investment and maintenance funds
• 1x Lloyds Bank Statement : Evidence of £945 maintenance funds
• 1x Lloyds Bank joint Letter : Evidence of £50K Investment funds.
• 1x Barclays Welcome letter dated 8th July: Business account (Account opened 3rd July)
• 1x Barclays Bank Statement: Business account (made One transaction)

2. Documents Showing Company is a UK Business with applicant as Director and Corporation Tax registration
• 1x Current Appointments Report showing company was registered in February 2014 with names of directors (i and team member)
• 1x CT41G ‘Welcome Letter’ from HMRC dated 06/05/2014- corporation tax registration
• 1x Printout of CT610 from HMRC dated 06/02/2014

3. Documents supporting Business Activity
• Business and trade registrations
o 1x UK IT Association (UKITA) registration certificate (£100 down the drain – After 11 July )

• Development Tools
o 1x Barclays Bank business team email to me about how they could help my business grow and seminars i could attend to help me stabilise in my business (after 11 July)
o A number of emails between Yell marketing team and me showing how to get clients for me in London areas (after 11 July)

• Advertisements
o 1x Gumtree advert
o 1x Elance registration and profile page
o 2x Fliers
o 1x Business complimentary card
o 1x UK classifieds adverts
o 1x Yell advert
o 1x Facebook advert
o 1x Free index advert

• Contracts
o 2x Business contract (one dated before 11 July and an agency contract dated in August)
o 3x business Proposal emails to three clients

• Miscellaneous
o 1x Business Plan
o 1x Business card
o 1x Business letterhead
o 1x Professional Indemnity Insurance dated after 11 July

4. Documents supporting English Language Ability
• 1x Original MSc Degree Certificates

5. Entrepreneurs details
• 1x Curriculum Vitae showing clearly my experience in the field i was applying for.

Above all, i kept my faith very strong even though i was always thinking of the 'ifs' as i do not have any contigency plans in the event of a refusal.

I wish everyone who is still expecting their visas the very best of luck

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:12 pm

Many Many congratulations Orgogzi,

Can you please let us know that did you receive any exceptionally complex letter? And was you company registered as sole trader before 11th of July ?
Look forward to hearing from you soon.

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Best Regards

Rockey

ogogzy

Post by ogogzy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:42 pm

Hi Rockey,
I didn't receive any letter from the HO throughout the application process.I registered as a company director since February 2014.
Hope this answers your question.

Cheers