ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

zambrano

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

zambrano

Post by zaza7625 » Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:55 am

Hi everyone
I applied for zambrano stamp4 couple of months ago by myself and later by solicitor as my child is an irish citizen and we live together.
I got an answer several days ago that they noticed that ecxept that child (irish citizen) I have more 3 kids and they wanted documents that these my 3 kids are in the state which I have submitted to them ( GP letters, montessori letters and passport bio page copies).
my existing stamp4 based on eu spouse expires in 15 january 2015.
what happens if I do not get zambrano answer till 15 january 2015?

P.S.
once I got an answer that thy needed documents of my 3 kids except the irish citizen child, I hope that positive decision might be made.

Any suggestions will be appricieted
Thanks

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Re: zambrano

Post by zaza7625 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Please give me a suggestion

Leinsterimmig
BANNED

Post by Leinsterimmig » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:51 pm

Ask your solicitor, that's what you pay them for
pm me for email address as it's not allowed on the open forum

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:37 pm

and Leinsterimmig is looking for 59 Euros +VAT.....LOLLLLLZZZZZZ

iluvireland

Post by iluvireland » Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:42 pm

Ask SW pay for it.....for you

Ambulance Chaser
Newly Registered

Post by Ambulance Chaser » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:39 pm

zaza7625 wrote:Hi everyone
I applied for zambrano stamp4 couple of months ago by myself and later by solicitor as my child is an irish citizen and we live together.
I got an answer several days ago that they noticed that ecxept that child (irish citizen) I have more 3 kids and they wanted documents that these my 3 kids are in the state which I have submitted to them ( GP letters, montessori letters and passport bio page copies).
my existing stamp4 based on eu spouse expires in 15 january 2015.
what happens if I do not get zambrano answer till 15 january 2015?

P.S.
once I got an answer that thy needed documents of my 3 kids except the irish citizen child, I hope that positive decision might be made.

Any suggestions will be appricieted
Thanks

Firstly, if you applied for the Stamp 4 based on Zambrano just two months ago, then it is very unlikely you will receive a final decision by January 2015. Zambrano applications typically take from 6 months to a year although they can sometimes be quicker.

Secondly, are you still in a relationship with your EU spouse? If so, then make an application to extend your EUFAM4 permit straight away. You will need to complete the EU3 form and submit the supporting documents.

If you are no longer with your spouse, did your marriage last for three years? was one of them spent living in Ireland and are you now divorced? If you meet these criteria then you can apply to extend your residence without relying on your wife.

If you do not meet the above criteria, then you may have to wait until the Zambrano application has been completed even though your permit will expire in January. On the presumption that the Zambrano application is accepted, then you will be granted a Stamp 4 permit irrespective of whether you are living here with permission or not.