ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got refused after getting exceptionally complex letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Rockey
Member of Standing

got refused after getting exceptionally complex letter

Post by Rockey » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:43 pm

Hi Every one,

Any one got refused after getting exceptionally complex letter ?

Please guys share your experiences, will highly be appreciated..

Because we got no idea either these type of letters are standard phrases for everyone or something else..

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards

Rockey

malik78
Pakistan

Re: got refused after getting exceptionally complex letter

Post by malik78 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:17 pm

Hi Rockey,

I also got the same letter last week, but we really need to know whats gona happen after this letter, guys we really need ti know from the seniors who received this kind of letters that what happened with them? :P

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:21 pm

Yes mate i recieved same letter more than one month ago since then nothing heared ..

very surprised...I am very worried, i dont know either HO wants to refuse or want to call for an interview!!
If they want to call for interview then y we have not received any interview call or if they want to refuse then we could have been refused on day first..!!!

very strange..
Best Regards

Rockey

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:54 pm

Yes bro, by the way i am not taking it on my nerves much, i think this letter means that we should get ready for the refusal :P, but again, you can predict anything from HO.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:06 pm

No mate if they wanted to refuse they could have refused a long ago..its something else, might be case worker busy with some so many other cases ...

Can you pls let me know either whats wrong with you , do you have your own funds or third party or r ur company is registered after 11th of july?
Becz mostly complicated cases are being delayed due to above reason....................You can send me pm if you want i will send you mine...

thanks
Best Regards

Rockey

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:11 pm

Rockey wrote:No mate if they wanted to refuse they could have refused a long ago..its something else, might be case worker busy with some so many other cases ...

Can you pls let me know either whats wrong with you , do you have your own funds or third party or r ur company is registered after 11th of july?
Becz mostly complicated cases are being delayied.....................
will send you PM
Last edited by malik78 on Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:21 pm

Oh your overseas funds, might be that reason...

I send you my problem to your personel message box..
Best Regards

Rockey

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:23 pm

Rockey wrote:Oh your overseas funds, might be that reason...

I send you my problem to your personel message box..
bro i didnt received any msg yet :)

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:28 pm

check now you might have recieved ..reply to PM
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:33 pm

have you received my message bro?
Best Regards

Rockey

malik78
Pakistan

Post by malik78 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Yes bro i received all your msgs :)

bharathi
Newly Registered

Post by bharathi » Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:22 pm

malik78 wrote:Hi Rockey,

I also got the same letter last week, but we really need to know whats gona happen after this letter, guys we really need ti know from the seniors who received this kind of letters that what happened with them? :P

I also got the same letter last week .

Please some one can explain what it means

I am very stress and I need to travel India on FEB 6th

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:41 pm

Dear friends,

I got very bad news that i have been refused yesterday after getting exceptionally complex letter on the ground of company registration after 11th of July that is true but i was genuinely registered as sole trader before 11th of July since then i have been continuously engaged in business.

I submitted proof of sole trader registration a letter from HRMC but to be honest even HO did not mention on refusal letter a single word for sole trader registration!!!! HO did not bother to look at Sole trader registration certificate..

HO office just refused only single reason that my company has been registered after 11th of July!! i m really surprised..

HO gave right of appeal which i need to submit within 10 days..

Any senior friend guide me how to file appeal ? do i need to submit any supporting documents now with appeal or i need to submit at the time of hearing ?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

thanks in advance.
Best Regards

Rockey

nasirkhan
- thin ice -

Post by nasirkhan » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:59 pm

I am sorry that your application was refused. The registration of the company on the D day did not do you any good. What exactly does the refusal letter state ?

danish7866

Post by danish7866 » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:10 pm

Very Sorry to hear that Rockey !

Sonye

Post by Sonye » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:12 am

i got a refusal letter after exceptional complex case letter as well. The points of refusal are
*The website I provided was not registered by myself (i registered and designed the website myself)
*The business card did not state the service the company provides. The leaflet has no date on it and does not state my name (business card clearly shows PROJECT MANAGER underneath my name. The back of the leaflet had all my details except my name).
*Free Index printout was printed on the 15th July (It was advertised before the 11th but i only printed on the 15th).
*Registration with trade body is not dated (Its a certificate and has no date)
*Evidence of trade fair is not acceptable as there is no evidence of attendance (there was no way I could get evidence of attendance)

Guys please advice. This is my second application so I have no right to appeal.What do you advice gurus?

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Post by fastlove721 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:18 pm

Sonye wrote:i got a refusal letter after exceptional complex case letter as well. The points of refusal are
*The website I provided was not registered by myself (i registered and designed the website myself)
*The business card did not state the service the company provides. The leaflet has no date on it and does not state my name (business card clearly shows PROJECT MANAGER underneath my name. The back of the leaflet had all my details except my name).
*Free Index printout was printed on the 15th July (It was advertised before the 11th but i only printed on the 15th).
*Registration with trade body is not dated (Its a certificate and has no date)
*Evidence of trade fair is not acceptable as there is no evidence of attendance (there was no way I could get evidence of attendance)

Guys please advice. This is my second application so I have no right to appeal.What do you advice gurus?
Hello Sonie
I got exactly the same refusal reasons as yours .I contacted my lawyer n he has suggested me to make an appeal as I have the right to do so.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:37 pm

Hi Soni,

I was refused on the basis of company registration after 11th of July but I was registered as sole trader for the same company before 11th of July ..Home Office did not consider my sole trader registration certificate as there is no date of registration as sole trader on the HMRC letter normally so I dont know how to prove that it was dated before of 11th of July!!

As you mentioned in your previous mail " Registration with trade body is not dated (Its a certificate and has no date)" ..if you dont mind can you please let me know what does it mean ? were r u registered as sole trader before 11th of July?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Hi Nasir Khan,

I was refused on the basis of company registration after 11th of July but I was registered as sole trader for the same company before 11th of July ..Home Office did not consider my sole trader registration certificate as there is no date of registration as sole trader on the HMRC letter normally so I dont know how to prove that it was dated before of 11th of July!!

During the filling application form I put both word that I was working sole trader before 11th of July and after 11th of July i am working as director the company and got registered the company by company house ..

Have you got any idea that can we apply both together as sole trader and director of the company with company house registration..?
I think i made a mistake i should have not sent to HO company house registration certificate that was dated after 11th of July!! As i mentioned i was registered as sole trader before 11th of July so i could send only one HMRC registration letter of sole trader but my mistake i sent both letter.

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by Rockey on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:38 pm

Hi Fastlove,

Can you pls let us know that did you apply visa as sole trader or you registered your company from company house ?

Thanks
Best Regards

Rockey

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Post by fastlove721 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Rockey wrote:Hi Fastlove,

Can you pls let us know that did you apply visa as sole trader or you registered your company from company house ?

Thanks
hello rocky first of all so sorry about your refusal,brother my company was registered since 2012,
i have been continuously advertising my business in different mediums,my website was live since 2013
domain name was registered on the guys name who built my website,i still have the contract from him.(hope its enough for the refusal).any advice?