ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Brom

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Brom » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:47 pm

I just had an email after escalating that the pre assessment done how long more to wait anyone
You initial pre-assessment has now been completed and your application is
with the Entry Clearance Officer awaiting further checks and enquiries. Anyone any idea how long more it takes I applied on 22 may 14
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:33 pm

mooty wrote:We are waiting from 17 June.
have you asked them to escalate your case?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:06 pm

Brom wrote:I just had an email after escalating that the pre assessment done how long more to wait anyone
with the Entry Clearance Officer awaiting further checks and enquiries. Anyone any idea how long more it takes I applied on 22 may 14
I had this email yesterday.. I applied 10th june
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:10 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:
Brom wrote:I just had an email after escalating that the pre assessment done how long more to wait anyone
I had this email yesterday.. I applied 10th june
After how many days of your asking for escalation you had this type of email
can you please elaborate

mooty

Post by mooty » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Escalation is only for obtaining feedback/update. Escalation has nothing to do with the processing,only my opinion

snasaa
Newly Registered

Post by snasaa » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:25 pm

Congrats to Maha and Saqlain. May you have a good life ahead Ameen.

Its good they have started working on May applications, Saqlain cousin whose application was submitted in the beginning of May received RFC 2 days ago and then they moved on to 8th May. With this speed, I believe they should reach august applications by the end of November.

I applied on 8th July, so still got some time to go :(

Ninosanga
Newly Registered

Post by Ninosanga » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:45 pm

Yes we did interviewed on phone monday recived same email as yours on wenedays and telephone today to collect passport on monday time 27th monday to 31st friday october 2014 hope this info helps you....

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:59 pm

Salaam brothers and sisters

can someone please help me. I am trying to seek some advise in regards to a divorce. My wife has been in the UK since may 2014. Our marriage has not worked out.
I need someone to guide me where i can find out the correct section regards to how i can send my wife back to pakistan. She has been brain washed by extended family members of hers here to claim a stay in this country.

Please help.
Application submitted: 9th december 2013
Under process at BHC: 20th december 2013
Outcome - visa granted - 8th April 2014

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:59 pm

Ninosanga wrote:
Yes we did interviewed on phone monday recived same email as yours on wenedays and telephone today to collect passport on monday time 27th monday to 31st friday october 2014 hope this info helps you....
What is your timeline? What date did u apply?

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:12 pm

Sidra Akil wrote:Salaam brothers and sisters

can someone please help me. I am trying to seek some advise in regards to a divorce. My wife has been in the UK since may 2014. Our marriage has not worked out.
I need someone to guide me where i can find out the correct section regards to how i can send my wife back to pakistan. She has been brain washed by extended family members of hers here to claim a stay in this country.

Please help.
Hi brother the best thing to do would be to contact home office and let them know..they will probably send Her back straight away..
https://www.gov.uk/visas-when-you-separate-or-divorce

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:20 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:

Please help.
Hi brother the best thing to do would be to contact home office and let them know..they will probably send Her back straight away..
Thanks for your reply. If i call home office and tell them that our marriage did not work out due to both of us could not understand each other and we did not get along, would they tell her to leave the UK? We did try many times to sort our marriage out but it was not going to work out. Do you know the best way to contact home office from the UK?

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:24 pm

Hi brother the best thing to do would be to contact home office and let them know..they will probably send Her back straight away..[/quote]

Thanks for your reply. If i call home office and tell them that our marriage did not work out due to both of us could not understand each other and we did not get along, would they tell her to leave the UK? We did try many times to sort our marriage out but it was not going to work out. Do you know the best way to contact home office from the UK?[/quote]

Very sorry to hear this.. Hope things work out in the future.. Read this it tells u everything, this tells u the information they need and were to send it to

3rd App:
Alhamdulilah

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:34 pm

stillwaiting123 wrote:Hi brother the best thing to do would be to contact home office and let them know..they will probably send Her back straight away..
Thanks for your reply. If i call home office and tell them that our marriage did not work out due to both of us could not understand each other and we did not get along, would they tell her to leave the UK? We did try many times to sort our marriage out but it was not going to work out. Do you know the best way to contact home office from the UK?[/quote]

Very sorry to hear this.. Hope things work out in the future.. Read this it tells u everything, this tells u the information they need and were to send it to[/quote]

Sorry i didn't see the link you had sent. Thanks for your help.

networkers
Member of Standing
Mood:

Post by networkers » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:51 pm

Sidra Akil wrote: Sorry i didn't see the link you had sent. Thanks for your help.
Brother, don't rush give it some more time. INSHA'ALLAH you'll find some middle ground.

saqlain_1
Newly Registered

Post by saqlain_1 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:36 pm

Salam

Just wanted to know what is advised travel time after getting visa?
Before it was 28 days but on my wife's and brother in laws it does not state the time they need to travel in.

Can someone confirm the correct time they should travel within?

Sidra Akil

Post by Sidra Akil » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:55 pm

networkers wrote:
Sidra Akil wrote: Sorry i didn't see the link you had sent. Thanks for your help.
Brother, don't rush give it some more time. INSHA'ALLAH you'll find some middle ground.
I gave it my very best to be honest. I have been married to my wife for 4 years and i only managed to get her over this year as i was not meeting the threshold income to call her over but once i did and she got her visa, i been trying to make my marriage work with her but got nothing in return from her.
She asked me to let her get her visa and once she does she wants me to divorce her then. I had no choice even after counselling but to give her a (divorce) as she only wants me to give her a visa. She is not wanting to make this marriage work.

I will be in touch with home office. Would we need to write to home office separately or can we enclose both letters together?

Brom

Post by Brom » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:15 am

Ninosanga wrote:
Thanks bro I esclated my case on the 25th October and had a reply on the 30th October, I originally submitted my documents on 22nd May 2014 and the problem is I dnt live in islamabad and my phone is switched off so you think they might email me if anything Inshllah
1st application refused in jan 12/11/2014
2nd online application 14/04/15
2nd application submitted islamabad 22/04/15
Delayed email - 27/08/2015
Processed on update email 18/09/15
Official processed email - 28/09/15
RFC- 30/09/15 refused

waleedbuttvd
Newly Registered

Post by waleedbuttvd » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:44 am

I applied on 2nd oct 2014 and i check my status on 30th oct 2014

Dear,
Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International EnquiryService.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your visa application.

I have tracked the status (GWF and date of birth)and found that
your application has not yet been assessed by anEntry Clearance Officer (ECO).

Each application is assessed individuallyand processing times may vary, hence applicants are requested to be patientwhilst processing is completed. Your visa application centre or the entryclearance officer (ECO) will contact you once a decision has been made or,if necessary, during the consideration of your application.Though we try our best to complete the visa application process in 15working days.

Please tell me what is the mean of this email please and how much time taken..

Thanks

rudey786

Post by rudey786 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:48 am

Sidra Akil wrote:
networkers wrote:
I gave it my very best to be honest. I have been married to my wife for 4 years and i only managed to get her over this year as i was not meeting the threshold income to call her over but once i did and she got her visa, i been trying to make my marriage work with her but got nothing in return from her.
She asked me to let her get her visa and once she does she wants me to divorce her then. I had no choice even after counselling but to give her a (divorce) as she only wants me to give her a visa. She is not wanting to make this marriage work.

I will be in touch with home office. Would we need to write to home office separately or can we enclose both letters together?
Salaam sorry to hear that Allah knows best and i hope for all your efforts you meet someone who deserves you.
If your wife was only after a visa 100% send her back - don't fall into the trap of being emotionally blackmailed and getting her stay. Looks like you wont anyway but I've seen it happen before and for the UK person that is totally unfair on them.
Just contact homeoffice and say I am sponsor for someone but we are seperating they will handle the rest.
All the best to you.
Last edited by rudey786 on Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Online Form: 14 Nov 14
Documents & bio: 21 Nov 14
Requested to send additional docs: 2 Feb 15
Concluded email received: 4 Feb 15
Visa collected: 6 Feb 15 :-D
Cat A - Mirpur

May Allah (swt) grant everyone success with their Visas In Sha Allah.

rajasohaibmaroof

Post by rajasohaibmaroof » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:54 am

waleedbuttvd wrote:I applied on 2nd oct 2014 and i check my status on 30th oct 2014

Dear,
Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and Immigration International EnquiryService.

We understand that you would like to know about the current status of your visa application.

I have tracked the status (GWF and date of birth)and found that
your application has not yet been assessed by anEntry Clearance Officer (ECO).

Each application is assessed individuallyand processing times may vary, hence applicants are requested to be patientwhilst processing is completed. Your visa application centre or the entryclearance officer (ECO) will contact you once a decision has been made or,if necessary, during the consideration of your application.Though we try our best to complete the visa application process in 15working days.

Please tell me what is the mean of this email please and how much time taken..

Thanks
Brother you got a long way to go
they been saying this same thing to me as well
i applied on 17th of September

Dii3008
Newly Registered

Post by Dii3008 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:05 am

Hi everyone, this is the email my husband keeps getting when he asks for a status update,
He gave his documents in on the 8th may 2014 in Islamabad and has not heard anything yet.

Thank you for contacting the UK Visas and immigrations international
enquiry service.

There is no record found for the reference number that you given,
GWFXXXXXX and DOB: XXXXX. The settlement visa can take up to 6
months in most countries and your file can be opened by ECO any time during
this period and until your file opened by ECO, your file may not show any
status thus it will show 'No Record Fund'. If you come back in few weeks
time, we will be able to get up date on your file.

I was thinking of escalating but not sure what it means. Can anyone help me???

Ninosanga
Newly Registered

Post by Ninosanga » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:12 am

stillwaiting123 wrote:
Ninosanga wrote:
What is your timeline? What date did u apply?
Applied in 20th April 14-
Interviwed by telephone on monday 27th oct 14
Emailed recvied on wedneday 29th oct 14
Recived telephone on friday 31st oct 14 to collect passport
From mirppur on monday 3rd of nov 14
Ok going on this monday to see where our fate lies wish us the best thank you hope u get good news soon too ..

Dii3008
Newly Registered

Post by Dii3008 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:27 am

I just had an email after escalating that the pre assessment done how long more to wait anyone
with the Entry Clearance Officer awaiting further checks and enquiries. Anyone any idea how long more it takes I applied on 22 may 14[/quote]

Hello, I applied on 8th May, and have not heard anything yet, do you think I should escalate my case aswell? If so what does escalating do? I'm worried and don't know what to do

blumango

Post by blumango » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:44 am

Please help.

salam bro,

your wife was granted 33months visa. she has the right to remainin the uk until visa expiry. when the 33months are up don't extend the flr so she becomes an illegal immigrant. only then she can be forced out.

in the meantime either tell her to move with a relative, remain in the same house or take her to the local council and explain the situation. ythe council will class her technically as homeless.

the best solution is for your wife to voluntary return to pak. this will save her a lot of trouble and pain.

good luck
Applied in Mirpur: 07/02/2014
Spouse Called for Interview: 02/07/2014
RFC: 10/10/2014 VISA GRANTED

Asim khan

Post by Asim khan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:09 am

If She dont Care abt this relationship(marriage) then She dont Give. A Damn about any thing .. be a Man and take matters in ur hands ...dont divorce her ..keep her under ur thumb ..how dare She could do this to u ..ur the one in control ..so dont stress out too much .. just give it to her the right way and get her back on track ..regardless of anything ..its just the begining as i can see She just got there in may .. so just Man ..up ...