ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Director of limited company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sddxac
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Director of limited company

Post by sddxac » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:58 pm

hello,

I'd like to apply for ILR for tier 1 general in Jan 2015. I am not very clear about what I should prepare for previous earnings, I plan to get:
1) pay slips for 2014
2) dividend vouchers for 2014
3) letter from my accountant to confirm my total income in 2014. What else information is required on the letter?
4) bank statements for 2014 with the above income.

Are the above documents enough?

Also my wife only have 1 year visa when I apply for ILR next year, I think I should apply for extension for her. But how many years can she get? If less than 4 years, would she needs to apply for extension again?

Also for PEO appointment, how can we book together? I think we can not use the same form, and have to use 2 different forms(Settle O and PBS dependent). Or I have to do the ILR first and let her to apply later?

Many thanks in advance!