ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Nine Days to Submit a letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

KingNothing
United States of America

Nine Days to Submit a letter

Post by KingNothing » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Hi... My appeal was allowed in FTT last Feb. Home Office tried to challenge it but their permission was refused in March. Since then there was no news from Home Office and they ignored my calls. I made a contact to my Local MP recently. On 12th they have sent me a letter which I received today (17th) obviously because of weekend.

They want a new Third Party letter to be posted to them by 21st which means giving me only 4 days from today. (Seven Working Days) My Third Party is in USA. He should take the letter to solicitor and then send it to me and I take it to solicitor and then post it back to them. In Four days?????

What shall I do guys??

PKBD

Re: Nine Days to Submit a letter

Post by PKBD » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Hi
I think you should submit a scan copy before you receive hard copies. It is better to submit something now and send original when you receive them.
Remember, always send your documents to HO by Special Next day delivery.
Thanks

ogogzy

Re: Nine Days to Submit a letter

Post by ogogzy » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:01 am

KingNothing wrote:Hi... My appeal was allowed in FTT last Feb. Home Office tried to challenge it but their permission was refused in March. Since then there was no news from Home Office and they ignored my calls. I made a contact to my Local MP recently. On 12th they have sent me a letter which I received today (17th) obviously because of weekend.

They want a new Third Party letter to be posted to them by 21st which means giving me only 4 days from today. (Seven Working Days) My Third Party is in USA. He should take the letter to solicitor and then send it to me and I take it to solicitor and then post it back to them. In Four days?????

What shall I do guys??
Please and please do the whole thing very fast while you also let your solicitor write them a very strong letter detailing why the letter will get to them after 9 days. Also,you could try sending a scanned copy to them but not until the letter satisfies the HO requirements. This is my own opinion