ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong Name in Life in the UK passed Certificate

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

kuldeep
Newly Registered

Wrong Name in Life in the UK passed Certificate

Post by kuldeep » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:15 am

Hi All,
While filling up a form for life in Uk test. I had mistakenly filled firstname in place of lastname & lastname in place of firstname.

Now in my Life in the UK pass certificate has been printed wrongly as Lastname & then Firstname. It should be vice a versa. While taking the Life in the UK test i was advised by the examiner to get this rectified asap, they have mentioned they will also inform home office about this error.

In order to avoid any future inconvenience. Please advise the process of getting this rectified.

kuldeep
Newly Registered

Re: Wrong Name in Life in the UK passed Certificate

Post by kuldeep » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:12 am

Any suggestion by Gurus

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Wrong Name in Life in the UK passed Certificate

Post by CR001 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:29 am

It should not be a problem, it is a fairly common error. As long as both names are the same is your passport etc, there should not be an issue.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.