ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work Permit ICT - termination of employment

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Dbose101
Newly Registered

Work Permit ICT - termination of employment

Post by Dbose101 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:55 pm

Hi

I need advice urgently. So my employment has been terminated on my current ICT Visa (which expires in Feb 2015). The issue I'm facing is - will I be able to travel out and back to the UK (within 4 days) of my termination date. This is of course going to be much before my Visa is curtailed by the UKBA. I plan on leaving for good in December (2014) which will be much before my Visa expires. But will it be a problem if I leave and re-enter the UK after my termination date? Or can I do this within the 28 day grace period?

vinny

Re: Work Permit ICT - termination of employment

Post by vinny » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:30 pm

They may refuse entry due to change of purpose (320(5)) or circumstances (321(ii) or 321A(1)).
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.