ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Printout of PBS Calculator

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gupta_ust

Printout of PBS Calculator

Post by gupta_ust » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:10 pm

I am on Tier 2 (G) and would like to apply for ILR in next month. Could you please confirm that prinout of PBS Calculator with original degree certificate will be sufficient for both me and my dependent?
If yes, Tier 2 option in PBS Calculator awards only provides points for English(10 points) but there is no option for degree level.

From Home Office site:
"You can accept that a person has a relevant qualification if they provide:
A printout from the points-based calculator, confirming the equivalent level of the degree, and that it was taught or researched in English.
The printout must show the degree has been awarded at least 20 points, and an additional 10 points for English language."

gupta_ust

Re: Printout of PBS Calculator

Post by gupta_ust » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:00 am

Anyone please?

t123456789

Post by t123456789 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:13 am

I'm not sure about your dependant, but it's sufficient for you. You must select Tier 1, even though you're Tier 2. You will then see the options for degree equivalence and English.

gupta_ust

Post by gupta_ust » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:36 am

Thank you very much for your suggestion. What about dependent please?