ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen Visa at London, french embassy

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ssm4u
India

Schengen Visa at London, french embassy

Post by ssm4u » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Hi - I'm applying for a Schengen visa for my travel to France in the first week of december. I'll be there for 3 days. I'm planning to apply directly at French consulate General , London rather than through tlscontact. Could you people please advice me your view on that. If I'll keep my documents in order and submit then will there be any problem applying directly at the embassy.

Once coming back from Nice,I'm planning for 4-5 days of holiday to Malta towards the end of December.I've already booked them. So do you suggest to provide them as well during the visa application to support for multiple entry visa.
The two travels are completely independent and has 1.5 week of time in between.

How to answer 25. Duration of the intended stay or transit (Indicate number of days :) and 30. Intended date of departure from the Schengen area (will this be the travel end date for the france travel or my final travel)
ssm4u

ban.s

Re: Schengen Visa at London, french embassy

Post by ban.s » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:44 pm

yes please include future trip documents.

25. Total duration of stay xx days within a period of yy days from the first entry.

29 & 30.
you can mention
trip 1: (date of arrival) trip 1: (date of departure)
trip 2: (date of arrival) trip 2: (date of departure)