ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Urgent Help Plz...

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

andee_nab
Newly Registered

Need Urgent Help Plz...

Post by andee_nab » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:16 pm

Dear All,

I applied for tier-1 entrepreneur visa in August 2013 and got rejection in march 2014 . Still waiting for hearing date , now i am thinking to withdraw an appeal before hearing date and apply for tier-4 visa. Is it possible to go for Tier-4. Please guide me what are the best possible options for me. My documents are with home office , how i can get a CAS letter from University.

Looking forward for prompt response please.

Regards

Olasunkanmi
Diamond Member

Re: Need Urgent Help Plz...

Post by Olasunkanmi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:03 pm

@ andee_nab, yes you can decide to submit fresh application for Tier 4 visa, but you should get a CAS letter from a school first before withdrawing your appeal. Getting a CAS letter will be very tough but not impossible.
The key to success is knowledge and hardwork, and to have faith.

andee_nab
Newly Registered

Re: Need Urgent Help Plz...

Post by andee_nab » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:39 pm

thank you for your reply.. can i get your email address of phone number to make a call please.

regards