ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 sponsor license expired,( Urgent )

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

netizenuk
Newly Registered

Tier 2 sponsor license expired,( Urgent )

Post by netizenuk » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Hi
My visa is about to expire in one week and today My employer's got to know , the sponsorship license had expired in april, now today they applied for sponsorship license. As my visa will be expiring in one week is it possible if my company sends a letter to UKBA along with my tier 2 general visa application and states the circumstances and ask to hold on my application till my employer gets sponsorship license and generate COS.

Thank you in advance

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Tier 2 sponsor license expired,( Urgent )

Post by manci » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:19 pm

there is no excuse for your employer not to have renewed their sponsor licence in April. They got at least 3 reminders from UKVI.

They should call the employer helpline and ask if what you propose is possible and also how long the licence will take (assuming the documents they submitted are all in order). This is because you can remain in the UK for 28 days after your leave expires without any adverse consequences.