ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how can i fulfill next year august/14 with unbroken reside

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

REM
Newly Registered

how can i fulfill next year august/14 with unbroken reside

Post by REM » Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:49 pm

Hi guys and gurus,this is my first time posting though but I hope the member of this forum can guide me some directions of what to do about my immigration situation at this moment.

I applied for a tier 1 ( entrepreneur) visa which was rejected. I appealed to the first tier tribunal which I lost too. I applied to the first tier tribunal for an appeal which was rejected too. I intend to appeal to the upper tribunal for a hearing and this needs to be done within 14 days which I understand ends in 28th of this month.
I have been living in the UK continuously for the last 9 years would be eligible to apply for indefinite leave to remain in August next year. However I am not clear if I am declined a further hearing, whether this chain of continuous stay would be broken. how can complete 10 years.

Thanks

Zaidii

Re: how can i fulfill next year august/14 with unbroken resi

Post by Zaidii » Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:28 pm

It depends if you get hearing at upper tribunal then you can appeal further to court of appeals in case your appeal gets dismissed at upper tribunal.
Even then the chances are slim, it normally takes 2 months tops from getting permission, hearing and to get determination.
Waiting time at court of appeals is significantly longer.
You can apply 28 days before you complete 10 years.
It may be good idea to write your reasons of refusal and wait for the seniors to advice.

Regards
Zaidi

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:18 pm

Assuming your last visa was PSW, if all your appeal rights are exhausted try and find a Tier 2 sponsor, which will get you to 10 years stay.

REM
Newly Registered

Post by REM » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:37 pm

rooney0511 wrote:Assuming your last visa was PSW, if all your appeal rights are exhausted try and find a Tier 2 sponsor, which will get you to 10 years stay.
thanks rooney0511..you are right.

REM
Newly Registered

28 days fresh application clarification by home office

Post by REM » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:33 am

Hi Gurus

Can anyone send me the link where is home office clarified that we can make fresh application after upper tribunal dismissed appeal. one of uk solicitor said today that we can't make any fresh application after appeal dismissed by tribunal. we have to win appeal if we want to claim 10 years ILR.

Please reply me all gurus and members. thanks