ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa fees for Irish citizen,s family

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bluemoon2

Visa fees for Irish citizen,s family

Post by bluemoon2 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:29 am

Hi all , i just have query about my friend,s situation, he is an naturalised Irish citizen and lives in Ireland and want to apply for a visa for his wife and two kids who ho are currently living in Pakistan , do they need to pay a visa fee or they are exempted from it ? if they need to pay visa fee how much is that ? we are not able to find it anywhere , so if someone has info about it or frecently applied for it , please do share it .
thanks

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Re: Visa fees for Irish citizen,s family

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:49 pm

Spouse and kids of Irish citizens are exempt from paying the visa fees. Exempt from paying the GNIB card fee and re-entry visa fees.
You better to consult Irish consulate Karachi for a full list of requirements and required docs.

During the process of the visa if there is any question do let me know, would be glad to help....

bluemoon2

Post by bluemoon2 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:25 pm

Thanks CalvinKlien , you are always great help here and being honest i was expecting a reply from you , i already checked for all documents but forgot to ask about visa fee, so shouls just pack the all documents and send to Irish consulate , no fee to pay ?

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Thanks bluemoon2,

I always try to help people here because i remember my time when i was looking for help and was paying 100 Euros to useless solicitors for 30 mins consultation. Now i think i have better understanding of the immigration system and trying my best to point people the right direction.

As far as I am concerned there is no visa fee required but just to on the safe side you better to call the Irish consulate Karachi to verify that