ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HEPL ME PLEASE BRP QUESTION

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Ahlam
Newly Registered

HEPL ME PLEASE BRP QUESTION

Post by Ahlam » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:43 pm

I have been at the country for 4 years as asylum seeker. I have appeal twice and got refused ! I have made fresh claim last 6 month now this 3 weeks back i received a letter from home office that they want my passport pictures and my dependants pictures for BRP enrolment letter.... they didn't say anything else i have send them pictures but i want to know is it a good news for me PLEASE HELP

Ifemi
Newly Registered

Re: HEPL ME PLEASE BRP QUESTION

Post by Ifemi » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:04 am

Yes is good news, congratulation. I have been on asylum going to 8 yrs now, I have 3 children born here but am still struggling to get my papers.

Ahlam
Newly Registered

Post by Ahlam » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:04 am

Owww really hope u get soon hun... i have been here 4 years had my 2 kids here just hope its a good news still waiting home office to give me reply since i send them pictures

Deewani
Canada

Post by Deewani » Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:08 am

Ahlam....can you explain if the letter mentioned pictures for BRP card? Did it mention anything about reviewing your case. Because i received the letter and it only says when we receive the photos we will review your case...nothing about BRP...can you plz clarify this? Thanks n good luck

Ahlam
Newly Registered

Post by Ahlam » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Deewani they only said they want 4 passport pictures so that they can send me BRP ENROLMENT LETTER ASAP they and they started saying IN ORDER TO PROCEED WITH YOUR ASYLUM SEND PICTURES TO GET BRP ENROLMENT LETTER ... that it nothing else