ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Replacement BRP Visa - Timeline

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

shaaskul
Newly Registered

Replacement BRP Visa - Timeline

Post by shaaskul » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:44 am

Hi All,

My travel documents have been stolen while on vacation in Rome, Italy and now I have got temp indian passport valid for 6 months from Indian embassy here in Rome within a day

I have blocked my ILR BRP card by sending an email to Home office and got a reply that its been blocked and that I need to apply a replacement BRP Visa to enter UK and then apply for the replacement BRP card

I have applied for replacement BRP visa here in Rome on Monday through outsourced partner of UKVI called TelePerformance and still now the status says "received at UKVI" for a decision

Through the contact us page in gov.uk - Email or Phone only goes to the outsourced company and they only read the processing times from the guideline page and does not seem to understand the situation + calls are charged at £1.64 per minute for useless information they give

It would be great if ppl with experience advise on any timelines and is there any email or phone directly to the home office to expedite the case

Thanks
S

asky500
Newly Registered

Re: Replacement BRP Visa - Timeline

Post by asky500 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:34 am

hi,
Here are my timelines
Applied Sep 1
Biometrics Given Oct 2

Nothing since then. Called up the contact centre on Nov 25 and was told that my application is still in the queue and no case worker has been assigned yet (Almost 12 weeks into the application!). Also told that 6 months is the standard SLA for processing replacement BRP for 95% of the applications