ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I Need Help For Tier 4 general Application

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ssunny1985

I Need Help For Tier 4 general Application

Post by ssunny1985 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:05 pm

hello guys,
I need help relating to my case. I am in UAE now a days. I want to apply for tier 4 general student. My problem is that I studied in UK from 2010 to 2012. I got three year student visa. In 4 april 2012 I applied for Tier 2 post study work permit.. But on 28 september 2012 home office refused my application..because they considered that ACCA is not degree. I did not get right of appeal. Home office sent my file back to me in start of december after 2 months..I did not get time for visa extension because i do not have enough time to do ielts and make my bank statement ready. i tried to get advice from a lawyer and he told me to apply for JR. On 21 december 2012 i applied for judicial review. My permission for judicial review application was refused on 20 MAY 2013. I travelled back to dubai with in 28 days after my application refusal on 14 june 2013. Now i want to go their for further study. My question is that I can apply for Tier 4 general student without any restriction. Because someone told me that you are banned for 1 year. Because you will considered overstayer after JR Refusal. Please guys any suggestions...it will be great help. Thanks