ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

urgent help please!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sabrina006
Newly Registered

urgent help please!

Post by sabrina006 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:49 pm

Hi
I applied for my spouse visa back in 2013 but got appeal right and afterwards I have been transferred to Human Rights Application and I m still waiting for Court Decision. Now I need to go back home, Could anyone help me with their HO/Court number to get my documents and passport back? or what's the procedure to get back the documents as soon as possible. because its really urgent.I appreciate your quick reply
Many Thanks
SS

sabrina006
Newly Registered

Re: urgent help please!

Post by sabrina006 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:04 pm

hi can anyone guide me please..
thx

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:47 pm

If you go home that is the end of your appeal. If this is what you want to do just contact UKVI and ask for your documents back.

sabrina006
Newly Registered

Post by sabrina006 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:14 am

Hi
i received my judicial review refusal letter on 6th Jan 2015.i have been visiting couple of solicitors but every one saying that this case will not win as section 3c is broken
but one soliton said that the section 3c is not broken for my application. He said that my visa expired on 26 June 2013 and applied for spouse visa before my visa expired.then i got refusl.and got apeal.rights on 22 jan 2014.on that day juddge said tgis application does nt have ground as partner passed away, so applicant must withdraw appeal and apply for flr (o) as fresh application. My rep was idiots and they didn't explain me at all about the later consequences and I was grieving so much that my head wasn't working.so I followed drudge HO REP and my rep and applied on that day.now thisapplication got refusal saying that at the time of my application I didnt have right leave to remain.on the other hand I filled the judicial review on 28 April 2013 and that result came on 6th Jan 2015..now I know the update for 3c which took place on 26 June2014 which states that 3c wil not apply if same day application and appeal withdrawal made..now.one of soliton saying that this update came after my application and wil not affect me.he think that I followed 3c because my right to leave was extended to my appeal date and I withdrawal and made.tge application on same day which is not even 28 days. ..now he wanted to file it for oral hearing..he is pretty sure about his action

I need your advice please..if anyone have been through my situation. I m here for 8.5 years and because of this my husband illness and all those things I m becoming overstayer..I really need your suggestions. .because lawyer said if I leave now I wil be banned for one year and I can tapped for spouse visa from out side country
please hel me

sabrina006
Newly Registered

Post by sabrina006 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:14 am

Hi
i received my judicial review refusal letter on 6th Jan 2015.i have been visiting couple of solicitors but every one saying that this case will not win as section 3c is broken
but one soliton said that the section 3c is not broken for my application. He said that my visa expired on 26 June 2013 and applied for spouse visa before my visa expired.then i got refusl.and got apeal.rights on 22 jan 2014.on that day juddge said tgis application does nt have ground as partner passed away, so applicant must withdraw appeal and apply for flr (o) as fresh application. My rep was idiots and they didn't explain me at all about the later consequences and I was grieving so much that my head wasn't working.so I followed drudge HO REP and my rep and applied on that day.now thisapplication got refusal saying that at the time of my application I didnt have right leave to remain.on the other hand I filled the judicial review on 28 April 2013 and that result came on 6th Jan 2015..now I know the update for 3c which took place on 26 June2014 which states that 3c wil not apply if same day application and appeal withdrawal made..now.one of soliton saying that this update came after my application and wil not affect me.he think that I followed 3c because my right to leave was extended to my appeal date and I withdrawal and made.tge application on same day which is not even 28 days. ..now he wanted to file it for oral hearing..he is pretty sure about his action

I need your advice please..if anyone have been through my situation. I m here for 8.5 years and because of this my husband illness and all those things I m becoming overstayer..I really need your suggestions. .because lawyer said if I leave now I wil be banned for one year and I can tapped for spouse visa from out side country
please hel me

sabrina006
Newly Registered

Post by sabrina006 » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:15 am

Hi

please hel me

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru

Post by Frontier Mole » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:18 am

Sorry about your circumstances, your leave has been broken because of the changes in the rules.
But that does not stop you making a further application, all it stops is a right of appeal if the application is refused.