ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Unreported traffic offense

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aalazzani

Unreported traffic offense

Post by aalazzani » Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:37 am

Hi,

My friend about three years ago had one traffic offense (using mobile phone while driving) and he was fined 60 EUR which he paid immediately and held receipt.

He submitted his naturalization application couple of months ago and in the question related to any crimes he did not mention that traffic offense as he thought that it was not what the question is about especially that he did not go to court.

He is worried now that the fact that he did not mention that traffic offense might affect his application.

What do you think?

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: Unreported traffic offense

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:03 pm

aalazzani wrote:Hi,

My friend about three years ago had one traffic offense (using mobile phone while driving) and he was fined 60 EUR which he paid immediately and held receipt.

He submitted his naturalization application couple of months ago and in the question related to any crimes he did not mention that traffic offense as he thought that it was not what the question is about especially that he did not go to court.

He is worried now that the fact that he did not mention that traffic offense might affect his application.

What do you think?
He should not worry. Its not a big deal since he didnt go to court or was convicted.
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.

aalazzani

Post by aalazzani » Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:20 pm

IntegratedMigrant wrote:
aalazzani wrote:Hi,

What do you think?
He should not worry. Its not a big deal since he didnt go to court or was convicted.
Thanks Integrated. He will be relieved to hear that.

singh07

Post by singh07 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:39 am

has any one know if we have to mention struck out cases in naturalisation case 

i was in court for no nct gaurd didnt came judge strike out case do we have to mention in naturalisation

CalvinKlien
Mood:
Ireland

Post by CalvinKlien » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:50 am

Mr Singh,

Please refrain asking the same question in 5 different posts. Please note, this is a very helpful forum and keep it as professional as it deserves. Spamming the forum with the same question is not going to help you. instead members will ignore ur questions.

In short, plz ask one question in one post....

singh07

Post by singh07 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:19 am

sorry calvin appologies
any answer for me plz

singh07

Post by singh07 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:40 pm

hy calvin would you be able to answer my question plz