ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Anyone whose Tier 1 Ent visa refused on deception

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

johndoe789

Anyone whose Tier 1 Ent visa refused on deception

Post by johndoe789 » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:23 pm

Hi all,

Anyone whose T1 Ent visa refused on deception, please enter your timeline here...

Rocky007
Newly Registered

Re: Anyone whose Tier 1 Ent visa refused on deception

Post by Rocky007 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:10 am

Yes me and 8 of my friends have tier 1 visa refused with deception of which however one person won the appeal against home office.

johndoe789

Post by johndoe789 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:11 pm

Please give me a call on personal contact details removed by moderator to discuss this further.

Rocky007 wrote:Yes me and 8 of my friends have tier 1 visa refused with deception of which however one person won the appeal against home office.

Rocky007
Newly Registered

Post by Rocky007 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:34 pm

hi I have sent u my email id check ur PM

HELLEN
Newly Registered

Post by HELLEN » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:03 pm

Hi,
My TIER 1 application Entrepreneur 50k (PSW) was rejected as invalid and in the letter from homeoffice it is stated by the case handler that they send me the bio metric letter on 5 separate occasions and i didnt enrol for biometric therefore the case is decisioned 'REJECT as invalid'.
I actually received only one letter and that was recorded letter dated 7th of november 2014 stating that I've got 15 working days to do it. I did my bio metric on 22nd of november 2014.
I've got the reject as invalid application letter on the 26th of November which stated that the case handler made decision on 21st of november. Fee will refunded to me shortly but so far its not been refunded.
I mean I cant understand that if I've been given 15 working days to do my biometric than why the case handler did not waited for the time to get expired. Why he decisioned the case prior to allocated time.
Now Iam doing Pre-Action Protocol letter by myself without any solicitor.
Can any one please help me in this case as I am really looking for help and its kinda urgent.
Can i do the preaction protocol by my self or is it necessary to hire some solicitor for it.
Also if they dont reply me and for instance If i want to withdraw this preaction letter can i get my application fee as a refund or not.

Please guys help me as I am really depressed.
Thanks.

forhad90
Newly Registered

Post by forhad90 » Fri May 29, 2015 12:30 am

hi everyone my visa was refused on 19th of may, today i have recieved letter from home office, reason for refuse Bank statement,i applied december 2012,it was third party sponsor from bangladesh, home office saying we are satisfied that the bank statement i provide was folse, plz someone help me ,what should i do now,i have got appeal rights,

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Fri May 29, 2015 6:30 am

Appeal against it with a good solicitor