ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISA REFUSE.......ASK US TO APPEAL

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

king okla
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

VISA REFUSE.......ASK US TO APPEAL

Post by king okla » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:46 pm

Hi everyone!

my wife and two kids visa was refused under "DIRECTIVE" but they asked them to appeal,
we want to fight the appeal ASAP but don't know weather to include documents with with the appeal letter?

please help!!!

robsters
Member of Standing

Re: VISA REFUSE.......ASK US TO APPEAL

Post by robsters » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:50 pm

what did they refusal letter say? and what country did you apply from? also look into the EU Solvit as a solution , i am currently waiting a decision on our visa and fear the same outcome

king okla
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by king okla » Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:49 pm

My family apply in Nigeria and visa officer says they were not qualify as a beneficiary .....

We submitted all the necessary documents

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:49 am

were you planning to travel together? accompany spouse family c short stay visa? did they mean your children would not qualify as the beneficiary ? i think your best bet and from what i read on these forums is to appeal and also email the EU Solvit, i am guessing you are citizen of an EU Country trying to bring your family with you correct?

adedayoh

Post by adedayoh » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:10 pm

Hi King,
My husband just got his visa from Nigeria through solvit.
Step 1- wat was the reason for refusal
Look for the link to the appeal letter I used for my husband on the forum

Appeal the decision, they will probably refuse the appeal . Once they refuse u should contact solvit.

But I need more info what EU nationality r u n r u currently in Ireland or travelling to ireland with your family.
It can be extremely frustrating but you just have to persevere, Irish embassy staffs in Nigeria r useless, don't panic just follow through

king okla
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by king okla » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:35 am

Thanks Dayo !

Did u submit any additional document with ur writing appeal letter?
Visa officer says because i'll be traveling to Dublin 2days to d arrival of my family it's an abuse of right lol......also referring on my family immigration history which is not necessary under DIRECTIVE.

I am a British lives in London at d moment,inviting them from 9ja to join me in Dublin for family holiday.

@ Robster yes u'r correct!!! Did u apply in Nigeria as well and since when?
Last edited by king okla on Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

robsters
Member of Standing

Post by robsters » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:49 am

you applied for an accompany visa right not a join visa for your family? i think these immigration officers just make up what they like. I hope your appeal goes well, we are still waiting for ours, coming up to 3 and half weeks now :( very frustrating all this waiting, living with my wife sister in a very small place not designed for more then 1 person and money running low desperately need to make a move to get jobs, these immigration officers should relise that anyone who takes the time to apply for a visa is at least following the rules! last week i read the news online some guy hid under a lorry to get into the UK and is now allowed to claim asylum, its enough to make you so angry that criminals get more special treatment then the honest hard working people with real familys who have a RIGHT to move to movement more so when they follow the rules to get the entry visa.....what more do they want. i wish you luck my friend and prey for us as well! Regards

adedayoh

Post by adedayoh » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:03 am

Hi king,
I included evidence of my job search but it still wasn't sufficient. The visa officer has no right to say you are abusing the directives and my husbands immigration history was also question. As I said just wait it out if the appeal gets refused contact solvit, it takes longer but u still get wat u want.

king okla
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by king okla » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:07 pm

@ Robster, haaha that's taking longer time brov u can track ur application at vfs site, http://www.vfsglobal-ie-ng.com/track_application.html After submission they get back to us within 2 weeks

@ Dayo, Thanks i'v contact Solvit as u and robster advised! u guys can continue helping me & my family in prayers!!! we shall hear the good news soon......Insha-Allah

Josy
Newly Registered

Post by Josy » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:48 am

Hello All,

My husband's join spouse visa under the Directives 2004/38/EC to ireland was also refused and he has been asked to appeal. I am a British citizen and I currently live in the UK. We got married in October 2014 and my husband put in application immediately after our wedding to join me in Ireland for our honeymoon.

The Visa officer refused his application based on the fact that he has been refused UK visa in the past (this was in 2007 and May 2014 before we got married) and (2)he could not include his refusal letter in his application.He said he was trying to abuse the Directives because he feels my husband intends to gain entrance to UK through Ireland .

Pls help

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Post by 357mag » Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Josy submit you appeal quick coz you only have limited time to submit it. Also get in touch with solvit, they can mediate and maybe help. You might mention the Ackrich case regarding what an abuse of visa rules is.
I am not a forum GURU, I am often wrong
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.

Josy
Newly Registered

Post by Josy » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:51 am

We are putting in the appeal this week. Please how and where can I access Ackrich case regarding what an abuse of visa rules is.

Thank you

king okla
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by king okla » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Hello Everyone!!!

Good news lol my family has won their appeal lol.........my wife heard a call from Ireland embassy in Nigeria to forward her and my children's T/passport, they were issued visas within 2days.

My appreciation goes to all you guys whom gave me some words of advice during our processing most especially Adedayor and Robsters and will be looking forward to chat with you guys in dear future.

Thank You,

KING OKLA

357mag
Member of Standing
Bulgaria

Post by 357mag » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:28 am

the Ackrich case for josy
http://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/ ... 2001CJ0109

Where the marriage between a national of a Member State and a national of a non-Member State is genuine, the fact that the spouses installed themselves in another Member State in order, on their return to the Member State of which the former is a national, to obtain the benefit of rights conferred by Community law is not relevant to an assessment of their legal situation by the competent authorities of the latter State.

I am not a forum GURU, I am often wrong
Dont take any notice of anything I post, I'm getting old and havn't the foggiest what I'm talking about.

Josy
Newly Registered

Post by Josy » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:15 pm

Thank you, 357 mag

king okla
Newly Registered
Mood:
Ireland

Post by king okla » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:50 pm

8)

Josy
Newly Registered

Post by Josy » Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:49 am

King Okla congratulations!! Please did you contact solvit before putting in your appeal of after?