ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR completed Tier 1 Entrepreneur Succesful

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

TIER1AUSSIE

ILR completed Tier 1 Entrepreneur Succesful

Post by TIER1AUSSIE » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:28 pm

Hi All,

I have received MY ILR and I am able to assist any potential entrepreneurs who may be looking for opportunity etc. I completed all of my own applications etc and have an accountant who is well aware of the requirements and such.

If you need any genuine opportunity or need something answered. Not interested in anyone who has any false documents or paperwork. Only legit people looking for correct procedures and such and building mutually beneficial business.

Cheers

MTZ510
Member of Standing

Re: ILR completed Tier 1 Entrepreneur Succesful

Post by MTZ510 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:40 pm

Your email address please .
TIER1AUSSIE wrote:Hi All,

I have received MY ILR and I am able to assist any potential entrepreneurs who may be looking for opportunity etc. I completed all of my own applications etc and have an accountant who is well aware of the requirements and such.

If you need any genuine opportunity or need something answered. Not interested in anyone who has any false documents or paperwork. Only legit people looking for correct procedures and such and building mutually beneficial business.

Cheers
Always help others..... it always come back to you.
Even if i know the answer ... i have this habit of confirming from others..

rizarifpk123456

Post by rizarifpk123456 » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:21 pm

Hi its good news.
Thank you for sharing. However could kindly mention your circumstances so that we can get a good picture. I mean did you get your ilr only on basis of entreprenure or 10years route??
Actually i am in same situation nearly completed my 10 years and currently on my entrepreneure visa but my leave is expiring 3 months short of being 10 years, so what would be good thing for me today me to do??
Thank you

TIER1AUSSIE

Post by TIER1AUSSIE » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:46 pm

footballuk@me.com

Straight 5 Years Entrepreneur.

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:44 pm

TIER1AUSSIE wrote:footballuk@me.com

How come after five years....So you was having Tier 1 3 + then 2 years and got ILR ??????? :shock:

lilboots
Nigeria

Post by lilboots » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:36 pm

TIER1AUSSIE wrote:footballuk@me.com

:shock: :lol: Tell me more!!! :shock: :shock: :roll:

pakhtoon77

Post by pakhtoon77 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:59 am

Hi tier Aussie , what documents did u submit for your ILR 10 years. I am completing my 10 years this month and I have t1 ent issued to me 2 months ago.