ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

zambrano granted

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

zambrano granted

Post by zaza7625 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:28 am

Hi
if anyone knows about the zambrano obligations,please let me know.do i need entry visa in ireland?is it still necessary
thanksto find a job as quickly as possible?
Last edited by zaza7625 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

kofiasenji

Re: zambrano granted

Post by kofiasenji » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:07 pm

Hi Zaza, have you been granted zambrano and for how long was it granted for.please let me know.thanks

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Post by zaza7625 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:24 pm

kofiasenji wrote:Hi Zaza, have you been granted zambrano and for how long was it granted for.please let me know.thanks
hi
i was granted for 1 year and after 1 year it will be for 3 years as far as i know

kofiasenji

Post by kofiasenji » Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:36 pm

why do they grant some people 1 year and some people 3 yeras based on zambrano

mayflower805
Ireland

Post by mayflower805 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:48 pm

Congrats Zaza.. :D Btw how long it took since you applied for under the zambrano judgement? Thanks

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Post by zaza7625 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:41 am

[quote="kofiasenji"]why do they grant some people 1 year and some people 3 yeras based on zambrano[/quote0]hi
to be honest i dont know why happens so.depends which person takes your case

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Post by zaza7625 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:43 am

kofiasenji wrote:why do they grant some people 1 year and some people 3 yeras based on zambrano
i have no idea

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Post by zaza7625 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:44 am

mayflower805 wrote:Congrats Zaza.. :D Btw how long it took since you applied for under the zambrano judgement? Thanks
Hi.it took about 8 months. I applied in april or may.

aganty

Post by aganty » Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:09 pm

zaza7625 wrote:Hi
if anyone knows about the zambrano obligations,please let me know.do i need entry visa in ireland?is it still necessary
Hi zaza
Yes you do need a re-entry visa if planning to travel out of the country otherwise coming back will be a nightmare that you had to wish you never travelled at all.
Why does it take that long on your application? Because mine only took 7 weeks to be granted and was for 3years but in most cases people with limited period of grant re usually those with previous conviction in the state said that because my friend was giving 6 months on zambrano's with continues renewal due to his previous conviction..

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Post by zaza7625 » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:16 am

aganty wrote:
zaza7625 wrote:Hi
Hi zaza
Yes you do need a re-entry visa if planning to travel out of the country otherwise coming back will be a nightmare that you had to wish you never travelled at all.
Why does it take that long on your application? Because mine only took 7 weeks to be granted and was for 3years but in most cases people with limited period of grant re usually those with previous conviction in the state said that because my friend was giving 6 months on zambrano's with continues renewal due to his previous conviction..[/quote
hi
no,fortunately i do not have any convictions in this state.but i think they will prolong my status by 3 years in next year.
i dont understand why re entry vusa is necessary,cos this gnib card means visa itself.many if my friends travelled in and out this country without any priblems but i think it depends also who you meet in boards.
is employment also necessary under the zambrano judvments or not?

aganty

Post by aganty » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:00 am

Well only the people that don't need re-entry are those with eufam stamp or the eu and those with refugee status but for all others it's a must to take it €60 for single or 100+ for multi pls don't make that mistake..
And that of the employment is up to you if you need more right to aquire all you ever want sure you need to work but if you ok with just staying at home taking care of your child then go apply for social.
Thats all I can say..

zaza7625
Member of Standing
Georgia

Post by zaza7625 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:19 pm

aganty wrote:Well only the people that don't need re-entry are those with eufam stamp or the eu and those with refugee status but for all others it's a must to take it €60 for single or 100+ for multi pls don't make that mistake..
And that of the employment is up to you if you need more right to aquire all you ever want sure you need to work but if you ok with just staying at home taking care of your child then go apply for social.
Thats all I can say..
thank you aganty indeed.
what happens if i leave the state with my irish citizen child by gnib card given based on zambrano and come back with my child in ireland?will they not allow us to enter?child is a citizen.

aganty

Post by aganty » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:28 am

You never know until you try..
If wants to find out then go ahead and be sure to tell us how it went when you return...
Besides you don't need any documents to get a re-entry you can walk in there with the money and take it don't even need your baby with you..
Lik I said the choice is yours n good luck on which ever you decide to do..